The Habs Lounge Thread XVI: ALL HAIL THE TWINS Edition (Mod Warning: post 379)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Saw The War on Drugs at Osheaga. They were a little boring, but then again their music doesn't translate well in an outdoor venue. They would have been much better in a more intimate setting. Decent songs though.

68*

****ing uni man. I want freedom. I wanna take my car and drive to Mexico tonight. Hang out with El Chapo. Stupid 9 to 5 lifestyle.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
****ing uni man. I want freedom. I wanna take my car and drive to Mexico tonight. Hang out with El Chapo. Stupid 9 to 5 lifestyle.

So glad I got out of the 9 to 5 routine. 2 to 10, or 4 to 10 is a treat. Go to bed late, wake up around 9 or 10, enjoy my morning and early afternoon. Never going back, man!

68*

w0t? 2 to 10 takes your whole day. You're at work when most people are home and you're sleeping when people are having breakfast.

B1p don't do it mang.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
w0t? 2 to 10 takes your whole day. You're at work when most people are home and you're sleeping when people are having breakfast.

B1p don't do it mang.

Not really. I get home at 11, go to bed at 1 or 2, wake up at 9. Good 3-4 hours to do whatever, and that's better than the 3-4 hours I had during my 9-5 hours, when I was physically exhausted and mentally beat.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
With the teachers strike in QC, my work decided to have parents bring their kids to work to watch a movie and play games and stuff.

Ya'll nothing better than to have kids running around an office on an ugly depressing day like this.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
With the teachers strike in QC, my work decided to have parents bring their kids to work to watch a movie and play games and stuff.

Ya'll nothing better than to have kids running around an office on an ugly depressing day like this.

this sounds like a nightmare

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
this sounds like a nightmare

So far it's quiet in my area of the office. Apparently the kids are in a boardroom where there are movies, popcorn and board games. Keep them contained please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad