The Habs Lounge Thread XVI: ALL HAIL THE TWINS Edition (Mod Warning: post 379)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

fix EVERYTHING :rant:

why is Beaubien blocked at the corner of pie-ix for a god damn week, by doing that you're ruining Rosemont, Bellechasse, St-Zotique AND Bélanger :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:
Yeah they need to fix Pie-IX ASAP. I take it everyday to get to the metro and it sucks having only one lane.
Dude. Pie-IX southbound has been closed for months. And when it's going to open its gonna be ****, like the rest of the street. Pie-IX is a ****ing embarrassment. I also love the fact that Beaubien will have a reserved bus lane. That street is so wide, it can accommodate a reserved line, am I right???
Serious? Beaubien is a ****ing one lane street max. If they do that it's gonna become another slow as **** street like Jean-Talon.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Yeah they need to fix Pie-IX ASAP. I take it everyday to get to the metro and it sucks having only one lane.

Serious? Beaubien is a ****ing one lane street max. If they do that it's gonna become another slow as **** street like Jean-Talon.

Jean-Talon is slow because that's where all the bad taxi drivers hang out, and where all the old people try to figure out how to get to Marché Jean-Talon in the least effective way possible

68*

Jean-Talon is slow because that's where all the bad taxi drivers hang out, and where all the old people try to figure out how to get to Marché Jean-Talon in the least effective way possible

:laugh:

I think it's because of all the small businesses on the street. I have lived almost 20 years in this neighborhood and I have never set foot in one.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Haha Jean-Talon is so ****ing terrible. Have to take it every time i go to work. Pie-IX is an embarrassment. The other night, it was only one line and I didn't see the massive hole because it was dark... The noise the car made -_- good thing nothing broke but ******** que j'étais frustré.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Only if you pay for me.

Seeing as TDG and 68 are always in that area, I'm sure they have certified street cred.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
83639L.jpg

This **** is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad