OT: The Habs Lounge Thread XIV : [Insert Lame Title]

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
You want to know how to pronounce Joao? Oh God, not sure I would be able to explain it to you.

Thanks Youtube

That's my aunt's middle name. She hates it cause it's a guy's name. So many ladies with guys' names as their middle names in my village. Joao, Joseph, etc...

Necessary, because every woman is named Maria. Including my grandmother, aunt and mother. And all her cousins.

I pronounce it "Joo-wa-ohn". Kind of like an "n" at the end. But not really. Just a little bit.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
From Montreal I should have specified :laugh:
Going to Heavy MTL and need an walking itinerary hopping from microbrew to microbrew.
I have a Vice&Versa + Dieu du Ciel + Benelux run setted. Need other ideas to improve it.

Some of my friends are playing Heavy MTL, very happy for them.

Dig it Up. Check them out, they are awesome.

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
Some of my friends are playing Heavy MTL, very happy for them.

Dig it Up. Check them out, they are awesome.

A lot of my friends do play there too. Being in a band myself, you always see the same people in the metal scene, everybody knows everyone. I'll try to see them, but they play right during our dinner break. I'll listen to them on youtube for sure though. :yo:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
That's my aunt's middle name. She hates it cause it's a guy's name. So many ladies with guys' names as their middle names in my village. Joao, Joseph, etc...

Necessary, because every woman is named Maria. Including my grandmother, aunt and mother. And all her cousins.

I pronounce it "Joo-wa-ohn". Kind of like an "n" at the end. But not really. Just a little bit.

Maria Goretti
Maria de Esprito Santo
Maria de Lourdes

That's just 3 people in my family. I imagine my aunts have Maria in their name too.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
A lot of my friends do play there too. Being in a band myself, you always see the same people in the metal scene, everybody knows everyone. I'll try to see them, but they play right during our dinner break. I'll listen to them on youtube for sure though. :yo:

They aren't really metal, more punk/hardcore. Always gets me pumped up.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Lmao I also have a aunt named Maria João.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
So me and some friends had a road trip last week end...

18793_10155814343695387_8953915404523690551_n_zpsrhp4wkfk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad