OT: The Habs Lounge Thread XIV : [Insert Lame Title]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The ão is hard to pronounce for non Portuguese speakers. It's a nasal sound. Joo-waow

Gary, where you're from?

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
You want to know how to pronounce Joao? Oh God, not sure I would be able to explain it to you.

Thanks Youtube

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Hey man, I'm good, just really busy these past few months. What about you?

I've been good, relaxing summer but classes are about to kick back up for me so I could be in your situation soon. Hope to see you in some GDTs

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
The ão is hard to pronounce for non Portuguese speakers. It's a nasal sound. Joo-waow

Gary, where you're from?

Jou-wa-ohn ? Might be good too. Honestly, I've heard many Portuguese people say that name, and so many say it differently. Some just pronounce JOU-WA.

Parents come from Ribeira Grande/Seca - So they speak Island Portuguese

Rabo de Peixe :sarcasm:

But not as bad as people from Rabo de Peixe. Red-neck Portuguese.

You want to know how to pronounce Joao? Oh God, not sure I would be able to explain it to you.

Thanks Youtube

That's probably the best way to say Joao.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
gonna wait to see the oneplus 2 reviews personally

I was thinking about them, too. Good reviews on the OnePlus One, but people told me to steer clear due to their non-existent customer service if anything went wrong with the phone.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
how is that any different from other companies

Most phones have customer service and warranty service through the carrier and in the case of Apple, they have their stores and Samsung also has a repair centre in Ville St Laurent.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Most phones have customer service and warranty service through the carrier and in the case of Apple, they have their stores and Samsung also has a repair centre in Ville St Laurent.
i've always prefered independant repair centres

the repair quality is much better for SOME reason, from my experience

that said oneplus does have customer service (is that really necessary anyways with the internet nowadays :p:)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
i've always prefered independant repair centres

the repair quality is much better for SOME reason, from my experience

that said oneplus does have customer service (is that really necessary anyways with the internet nowadays :p:)

If you do, keep that guy. Most do a **** job (in Montreal at least).

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
If you do, keep that guy. Most do a **** job (in Montreal at least).
I'm talking "techno wise" that said. Not just phones.

With the in-store guarantee, over several years and with various apparels, our local FutureShop :)() tech guys have always done wonder, I have found. My brother recently had issue with his phone screen, and he had it repaired with no issue since then in an independent repair shop for approximately the same price it would have cost to send it to Samsung for repair (because the damage was not covered by the warranty), but it took 3 hours instead of approximately 1-2 weeks.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
SPECIAL NEWS, BOB MCKENZIE WAS WRONG AND THIS IS THE REAL TRADE

The Lounge trades Zaide + 1st pick in 2016 + 1st pick in 2017 + Future considerations

to the

Habs forum for The Russian General

Note added in the trade : Jimini Cricket is not allowed to look or post in the Atlantic Division and the Montreal Canadiens board.

Welcome to the team The Russian General!!!

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
From Montreal I should have specified :laugh:
Going to Heavy MTL and need an walking itinerary hopping from microbrew to microbrew.
I have a Vice&Versa + Dieu du Ciel + Benelux run setted. Need other ideas to improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad