OT: The Habs Lounge Thread XIV : [Insert Lame Title]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
And finally, the debris that washed up on Reunion Island is confirmed to have come from MH370 that disappeared over 500 days ago.

Time to get those black boxes.

68*

And finally, the debris that washed up on Reunion Island is confirmed to have come from MH370 that disappeared over 500 days ago.

Time to get those black boxes.

That's gonna be hard. Might never be found. The ocean is so deep.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That's gonna be hard. Might never be found. The ocean is so deep.

The best chance is if they got carried closer to shore in the currents. They'll still be at the bottom, but maybe not as deep. They did get to the AF447 boxes in the middle of the Atlantic, after all. It just took two years, but they did get to them.

68*

The best chance is if they got carried closer to shore in the currents. They'll still be at the bottom, but maybe not as deep. They did get to the AF447 boxes in the middle of the Atlantic, after all. It just took two years, but they did get to them.

I can't wait to know the result of the investigation if they find it. I bet it's another pilot suicide. Just need to know if it's the pilot or the co-pilot.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I own a pit and I can attest that they can run for three days straight. Even if they can't, they will.

And, damn I'm drunk while writing this.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
My Boston Terrier will run and wrestle until she literally cannot move anymore and she'll still try anyways. She gets so tried that she'll sleep for 2 solid days without moving afterwards, and she has trouble sitting down or moving around because she's so sore.

She limps around like it's the day after leg day.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
My (or parents) Yorkshire/shi-tzu is a ball of energy. He's given my cocker spaniel (15) a few extra years with all the playing.

Having moved out, I'm now looking at getting a daschund (teckel) with my wife.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My (or parents) Yorkshire/shi-tzu is a ball of energy. He's given my cocker spaniel (15) a few extra years with all the playing.

Daschunds and Corgis, the darlings of the internet.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't wait to know the result of the investigation if they find it. I bet it's another pilot suicide. Just need to know if it's the pilot or the co-pilot.

Considering it was flown off course intentionally, according to experts, and the plane seemed to make an impactful landing rather than a ditch, it would seem like pilot suicide. And when I say impactful landing in the water, not quite the velocity of AF447.

Still, as bad as the situation is, this is the best case scenario with debris washing up on Reunion Island considering there was a time people thought the plane might be at the bottom of the ocean and in one piece, in which case, good luck getting it.

EDIT: I read wrong. It wasn't a ditch, but it wasn't high impact either. It was more of a "glide" over the ocean before the impact which likely ripped the engine and flaperon, off. The flaperon is the piece that washed up on RI first, followed by a piece of the window.

Last edited:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Aren't Corgis really expensive?

Yeah. Since they are rare and also very wanted.
Chihuahuas at one point were also very expensive. Now they're pretty darn cheap.

English/French Bulldogs are also around 2000+

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
My Boston Terrier will run and wrestle until she literally cannot move anymore and she'll still try anyways. She gets so tried that she'll sleep for 2 solid days without moving afterwards, and she has trouble sitting down or moving around because she's so sore.

She limps around like it's the day after leg day.

I have one and she was exactly the same when she was young (younger than 5 years old). Now she's 6 years old, and she doesn't last more than 3 hours anymore.
I love Boston Terriers <3

I'd love to have a French Bulldog too, but they are way too expensive, and they always have tons of health problems during their entire life.
I'll probably opt for a Boxer or a Labernese once I'm moving out from my parents.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

I once got beat up by a yorkie. My current dog is a Cockapoo, she just turned 13. My cousins have a daschund, get a silver dapple one they're mad pretty

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
anyone here knows a batting cage place near rosemont/hochelag/anjou? the only places I can find on google are in Boucherville, Blainville and WestWestWestWestIsland

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
These debates are awful. Elizabeth May is the only one not embarrassing herself but the Green Party is not a threat.

68*

Didn't eat anything. Does anyone have a simple recipe for me? I don't know what to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad