OT: The Habs Lounge Thread XIV : [Insert Lame Title]

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

With a skilled surgeon there is no pain at all and minimal swelling. Got all of them taken out but I'd go again tomorrow if it was free so I can get some of them pain pills.

68*

I need to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled. I hope it's not awful or I'll forget about it.

People that complain went to a butcher or are the kind of people with ****** pain tolerance that cry when they pass a huge turd. Don't worry about it you'll be OK and you're gonna be high as ****.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Hell yeah I got way more Hydrocodone than I need, should last me well past my actual pain. Also came with a bunch of 800mg ibuprofens

68*

I wonder what I said to the Dr and his assistant while I was drugged. Probably something lolzy.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Going to the lounge and seeing they made a thread where they trade Zaide back here to have me there. Wtf :laugh:

68*

That trade is terrible. Like McDonagh, Higgins and a 2nd for Gomez type terrible. No offense Zaide.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They don't know we have TRG on a no-movement clause and he didn't waive it. Sorry, Zaide. Go back to the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad