GBU The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Tuch It Too 'Em, Buffalo 4-3 over Toronto

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Awesome. A win. Finally. Too bad I missed it because my type 1 diabetic best friend called me and begged me to go to the store whd get him a soda. I thought his blood sugar was just crashing but when I got here he told me he's been sluggish and having trouble breathing since yesterday and frequent vomiting. Sounds like s dsmn kidney infection. And of course the stubborn bastard doesn't want to go the hospital yet. Fml
Good on you for being such a great friend. Yes, it sucks you missed some of the game, but a hat tip to you, FWIW

DE1CA7CF-69AC-46E5-993A-76D0F4CC8F3D.gif

Hope your friend gets the treatment he needs and gets better.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Good on you for being such a great friend. Yes, it sucks you missed some of the game, but a hat tip to you, FWIW

View attachment 668709

Hope your friend gets the treatment he needs and gets better.
Thank you. I was worried shitless when I first got here. Dude could barely talk and was holding himself. He seems to of stabilized ( for lack of a better term) now. But the next episode I'm dragging his ass out to the car and taking him to the ER.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
B:
- Leafs played completely shut down defense in the first period. The Sabres couldn’t get to the center of the ice in the offensive zone. They could barely even get a shot off. I was having bad thoughts, like maybe the Leafs could get out of the first round this year.

G:
- After the first, the Leafs got bored or something and completely stopped playing defense. I felt a lot better about them losing in the first round again.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Are we entering the era of Stillmaina?

That shot at Cozens was something I would expect out of what he did in Vancouver. That is a play they have run there - Horvat was very good in front on things that are just to one side and deflecting it back against the grain. They also used a quality slap pass to the open bumper/slot guy that seems like a hold over from the Sedins.

Falling down to let the 2-on-0 go the other way almost made for a goat horn evening though.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I am willing to admit my emotions got the best of me and I turned it off early. I think I still have too much PTSD from the last 11 years and I just expect nothing good to happen. In my defense, I also had to do laundry and I currently live on the 4th floor of a walk up and the landry room is in the basement. So that takes considerable effort/time.
honesty is a great quality.. f*ck the leafs

Are we entering the era of Stillmaina?
Donnie Rescue.. He fixes them and sets them free ..

.. to step on the necks of our enemies..

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
He's also playing with Bryson

God Bless Alex Tuch
hurt and pushing the stone of
Sisyphus.. dragged down by the Stone. a millstone adorneth sir rasmus neck in the latter days of his season. ..pigs into some dogs..

poor Bryson.. he actually had a decent defensive game after the first

empathy, nah. more fun to be right. even if it isn't true . injured Victor must be thrilled.

Where is thy bus , my brother? But 'twas a win , good sir,. ah? young naive , we sacrifice something .. trying to substitute Harrington didn't work..come hither young Jacob, closer now..

That was a fockin great game , the boards are vicious even after one of the best road games I've seen in years, at Toronto and do or die , team discovering the sap of thy poppy and not sleeping inside the lame emerald City.. Woo!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad