Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Gee, P-U! Fire the staff time in B'lo. 9-4 loss to Columbus, 12/19/23

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
The 15 minutes I watched from late 2nd and parts of the 3rd was enough to quench my desire to see the Sabres at least until next year.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The 15 minutes I watched from late 2nd and parts of the 3rd was enough to quench my desire to see the Sabres at least until next year.

I managed to walk three dogs, make a batch of food in the instant pot for them, put away the leftover pizza I made for dinner and reread a couple chapters of some fiction. If not for spending time on these twatwaffles, I would be chalking this evening up as productive.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
Almost tuned in to watch Quinn’s return, but read that they were playing him with Jost and Olofsson. Poor dude worked his way back from his Achilles exploding and got rewarded with that. Anyway, been fun watching the box score.

I generally have a morbid curiosity, but even I have limits and thankfully did not watch the flaying tonight.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
I managed to walk three dogs, make a batch of food in the instant pot for them, put away the leftover pizza I made for dinner and reread a couple chapters of some fiction. If not for spending time on these twatwaffles, I would be chalking this evening up as productive.
I went upstairs and worked on my pair of cardinals carving. Far more satisfying, no stress, and I am well past giving a shit about this team. I don’t remember that last time I hated a Sabres team like I hate this one. Maybe early 80s? I just come here now for shits and giggles.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I went upstairs and worked on my pair of cardinals carving. Far more satisfying, no stress, and I am well past giving a shit about this team. I don’t remember that last time I hated a Sabres team like I hate this one. Maybe early 80s? I just come here now for shits and giggles.

I hated the Krueger team this much. Before that was probably the Meehan era and certainly the end of Bowman.

Deleted member 346512

When will this shit end?! How long can granato be up to mischief with this team? It's unbelievable that nothing happened. It would be long overdue. This team is dead

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20231219_214416.jpg

That is all.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
G: G is for "games like this should get coaches fired."

B: But... its Buffalo

U: The Sabres season has turned into a Christmas Ugly Sweater.

Reactions: kirby11

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'm fairly confident the drought will easily reach drinking age, assuming they don't get moved to Houston or someplace else before that happens.

What a disgrace of a franchise they've become under Pegula between all the bonehead GMs, overmatched coaches, and low effort, dumb players. Even the good ones just eventually suck total ass more often than not while they're here.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
I'm fairly confident the drought will easily reach drinking age, assuming they don't get moved to Houston or someplace else before that happens.

What a disgrace of a franchise they've become under Pegula between all the bonehead GMs, overmatched coaches, and low effort, dumb players. Even the good ones just eventually suck total ass more often than not while they're here.
Been saying this for quite some time. Used to be an awesome franchise. Hasn’t been now for a long assed time.

Okposo is clearly uncomfortable with these questions
Man up, Captain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad