The future of the Ottawa Senators PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I feel that as a fan that drooped 3K I can call you a bad fan for not stepping up.

You are pretty proud of your $3G … I don’t think your Informed well enough to do much of anything that matters… I am very comfortable with my involvement with the team.

Your pic kinda creeped me out …

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
all your arguments fall flat because they alway seem to rely on making crap up, and deflecting. I do support attending and go to games when I can, how many is of course not your business, nor is it relevant to why other people might chose not to. Everyone has their own reasons, you don't get to decide it's because their cheap. honestly, with the amount you talk about costco beers and $25 tickets, it seems like you're projecting.
Bingo Mick. I can easily afford the 3K, but not every die hard can afford even 1 game. Belittling those who don’t have the financial wherewithal is pathetic and sad. I invited @Swatred to join me for a free drink at 1 game and he ghosted me. Obviously he didn’t attend and just chastised those D that weren’t there.

You are pretty proud of your $3G … I don’t think your Informed well enough to do much of anything that matters… I am very comfortable with my involvement with the team.

Your pic kinda creeped me out …
You have been called out as a fraud and it pains you.

• Haha
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
all your arguments fall flat because they alway seem to rely on making crap up, and deflecting. I do support attending and go to games when I can, how many is of course not your business, nor is it relevant to why other people might chose not to. Everyone has their own reasons, you don't get to decide it's because their cheap. honestly, with the amount you talk about costco beers and $25 tickets, it seems like you're projecting.

Oh I love a good trunk full of Gatineau Costco Beer - I just don’t turn around and complain about traffic… I’ll gladly sit in a $25 seat too.

I’m sure you go to lots of games “when you can” …

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Bingo Mick. I can easily afford the 3K, but not every die hard can afford even 1 game. Belittling those who don’t have the financial wherewithal is pathetic and sad. I invited @Swatred to join me for a free drink at 1 game and he ghosted me. Obviously he didn’t attend and just chastised those D that weren’t there.

You have been called out as a fraud and it pains you.

Do you want my receipt for game one tickets ? … obviously you don’t know as much as you think you do GC3K.

I didn’t have a beer with you because I didn’t want to.

Give your belittle card up - nothing there for you to munch on. You won’t find me belittling anyone who can’t afford $25 tickets. I ‘m fully targeted on those with 6 figure salaries and one million homes that are too tired from working from home all day to make it to a game.

Last edited:

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Do you want my receipt for game one tickets ? … obviously you don’t know as much as you think you do GC3K.

I didn’t have a beer with you because I didn’t want to.

Give your belittle card up - nothing there for you to munch on. You won’t find me belittling anyone who can’t afford $25 tickets. I ‘m fully targeted on those with 6 figure salaries and one million homes that are too tired from working from home all day to make it to a game.
Backtracking……. Ottawa fans are no different than any other team. Melnyk alienated them after 10 years of good ownership. You constantly blame the market when the real culprit was a petty, egotistical and frankly, insane owner.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Backtracking……. Ottawa fans are no different than any other team. Melnyk alienated them after 10 years of good ownership. You constantly blame the market when the real culprit was a petty, egotistical and frankly, insane owner.

Oh I hope my days of blaming the market are almost over - the wicked owner is gone, the team is loaded up close to the cap. I’m sure the fans will respond and I can complain about $15 beer, train rides and parking jams.

Reactions: GCK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad