OT: The Football ( real football :P ) Thread

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Now we can finally get back to the club title race...
Arsenal about to trip up.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So! Soooooo they want to block all my replay sites eh! Damn you uefa (or whomever)
That is a dirty trick. And right at the important champions league matchday 5 when it gets juicy!
Nice try but you'll never stop it! :eviltongu

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Where are my fellow REDS? You’ll never walk alone.
Since the Steelers suck, I recommend you displaced fans root for a real winning franchise and arguably the best and most popular one in the world - Liverpool, F.C. They won’t let you down. Countless trophies, fans, legends, etc.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
it was a helluva match, especially when compared to how often tournament finals are complete duds

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Liverpool will beat Arsenal today.

MO Salah, MO Salah, coming down the wing…

MO Salah, MO Salah, the Egyptian King.

The REAL football. A world class club that has never and will never embarrass me.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Liverpool will beat Arsenal today.

MO Salah, MO Salah, coming down the wing…

MO Salah, MO Salah, the Egyptian King.

The REAL football. A world class club that has never and will never embarrass me.
Well, they did now. Going to win the league. MM haters in shambles.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
the burn out is real. pretty hard to pull off a sabbatical but hard to believe he wont be back managing somewhere in a year or so

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
“How would I feel if Taylor swift was all over the tv screen while Liverpool played, because she dated a Liverpool player? First off, no Liverpool played would date her, she looks like a red headed scare crow”

Hilarious stuff from Mark yesterday, lol. Also, he is so right on about EPL being WAY better than American football.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Lock of the day: the big guy flew across the pond to see boss one final time as skipper of LFC and watch the lads beat Chelsea in the Carabao Cup. No way in hell they lose with him in attendance. EASY money.

Reactions: vodeni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad