GDT: The Final Night - LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

Leafs recall Colton Orr, I love it. Always been a huge fan of him, and it's the official last hurrah to the NHL enforcer. Hopefully someone gives him a scrap on Saturday night.

On the Habs?
Right before the Playoffs?

I really doubt it...

Btw guys!! Will you cheer for us tonight?!

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Price is playing for the record number of wins for a Habs goalie, so hopefully the team will play extra hard to get him he win besides for the division title.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Also hoping the Rangers will want to avoid playing Ottawa who is red hot. That is likely the last team anyone of the top teams wants to play against. Ray Bourque's son will play for the Rangers tonight.

FLBRUINS68

LFGB!
May 21, 2011
FL
Lets Go Bruins!!!! ... Lets Go Rangers!! ... Lets Go Habs!?!??????

Screw it .. Lets Go Bruins!!!! ... We don't need to count on anyone else .... right????

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Rags doing well...killed off weak penalty call...Sens goal just called off due to goalie interference...

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
1-0 Sens. Rangers shank an easy goal and Sens score right after.

Rags won't feel any need to push for a comeback, need to win here.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Hayes misses the easiest goal of all time and then Ottawa scores two quick ones. Perfect.

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Did anyone really think that they wouldn't? NYR doesn't care about the rest of the regular season.

Mentioned it earlier today. How can anyone think after that incredible come from behind win against Pens that ottawa was going to lay down and lose to a uninterested, clinched, playoff bound, presidents trophy winning Rangers? Ridiculous.

Meusoc

Dec 15, 2014
While I'm still optimistic that we will or can make the playoffs it's amazing that such a run by Ottawa 19-3-3 is what it took to possibly displace us. Someone with 97 points is not getting in which is crazy. I looked all the way back through 2002-2003 season and 94 pts was the highest total it took to get in. So if by chance they do miss, I look forward to some changes but I will also know that it took an epic season where 97 pts wasn't enough to knock the Bs out.

The reason why they had so many points, or shall I say the whole league has a lot of points, is because of the increase ties league wide. The Bruins would still be out of the Playoffs if they were in the west.

So stop with the spinning of this disaster of a season. They are what their record say they are and right now they're one of the 43% of teams that did not make the playoffs.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I love how the Penguins dropping their last 2 including 1 to Buffalo seems like the most realistic option for us to somehow get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad