The Erik "Gudzilla" Gudbranson Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
It is a shame and totally uncalled for. Canucks fans don’t deserve to be treated this way.
Thanks bud, I agree. We have some d-bags like everyone else but half the posters on here giving us a bad name are Oilers fans pretending to be Canucks fans because they have nothing better to do because..........................They're from Edmonton.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Do you think their ability to move the puck up the ice is on the same tier?

I think Daley and Gud are similarly skilled skaters.

Daley obviously was better handling the puck. But, I think the criticism that Guds is a bad skater is completely unfounded and honestly the best part of his game.

I don’t know watching Guds reminds me of the Daley of 2017.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I think Daley and Gud are similarly skilled skaters.

Daley obviously was better handling the puck. But, I think the criticism that Guds is a bad skater is completely unfounded and honestly the best part of his game.

I don’t know watching Guds reminds me of the Daley of 2017.
from waht I see actually he ain't bad across the blue line, he just seems a little bit lost around the net, he can skate and he has a good shot

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
from waht I see actually he ain't bad across the blue line, he just seems a little bit lost around the net, he can skate and he has a good shot

That was my point. He’s like Daley in that he is a solid skater, with a shot and can move the puck out of the zone and quick.

The issue is once he gets pressured in the zone he’s a mess which was a similar issue with Daley.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That was my point. He’s like Daley in that he is a solid skater, with a shot and can move the puck out of the zone and quick.

The issue is once he gets pressured in the zone he’s a mess which was a similar issue with Daley.

ClosedSophisticatedBluebreastedkookaburra-small.gif

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Try not to burn your city down.
Perish the thought. We're one of the great rioting cities of the world. You should have seen Denman Street after the Millionaires won the Stanley Cup. Total carnage.

I'd like to wish Erik Gudbranson the best of luck in his new city. Perhaps not the greatest hockey player that ever lived but he always seemed like a really nice guy.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad