[edit]

gHQB9Mz.png

8gtN4BP.png

[end edit]

hes so dreamy

erik-gudbranson-2018-39.jpg

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
The Gudburnator arrives to satisfy us all:

giphy.webp

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I'd be way less worried about this trade, incidentally, if I felt that the bench was getting through to the team, but I don't think they are and I have much larger doubts about the effectiveness of the coaching staff than I necessarily about whatever our roster composition is.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
It's okay. I hear he is kinda loud in the locker room and our guys are boring, quiet, stoic losers.

He'll fix that horrible situation.

Reactions: TNT87

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Couldn't we just have given Dupes an honorary job as "locker room perker upper"?

Oh wait I forgot Sullivan has a problem with him too.

Duper with a court jester hat dancing around the room is hilarious in my mind, though

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'm going to cry when I see Johnson-Gudbranson on the ice. Or laugh hysterically. Or both.

In a best-case scenario we won't have to pay too much or take on another bad deal to get somebody else to take him off our hands. It's a no-win situation however you slice it.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
In a best-case scenario we won't have to pay too much or take on another bad deal to get somebody else to take him off our hands. It's a no-win situation however you slice it.

The best case scenario is Dale Tallon trading actual value for Gudbranson, which is certainly a realistic scenario. The second best case scenario is that he returns to Florida form, which was a serviceable #4/5 according to Panthers fans, and the Penguins trade Johnson. I think you're way too low on the "best case" scenario here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad