Pre-Game Talk: The Eichel-unicycle vs McDavid-ice cream flaved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
If Nuge is back someone has to be assigned to Bakersfield to make room on the roster. Nygard and Haas are both waiver exempt, and I believe Gagner cleared waivers recently enough that he could be reassigned again without them. Nygard would make the most sense, and maybe they just slot Neal in with Haas and Chaisson since Khaira/Gagner have been working together quite well.

Definitely agree about PRussell, imo he should be in the lineup over Archibald. PRussell has generated a lot more opportunities, he’s just had the worst luck with capitalizing.
Isn't Cave still up? Seems like he'd be the one to go down.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
My favorite flavor is FRIG WOO

Edit: I was tripping balls when I wrote the title. Just go with it. I feel like butter melting on a big stack of flapjacks right now.

Proceed...

Interesting. What glue brand have you been pushing up your nose, Lepages or Gorilla?

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Oh man I'm so hyped I actually get to watch this game. Buffalo holds a strange place in my heart - I had wished that we would have played them in the 2006 final, but injuries got the best of that team.

The boys need to pull off a big win tonight, our division is playing well we need to keep getting points.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I said saints would blow out the 49ers this weekend and they are up 13 so far. If I predict this then Edmonton will blow out buffalo.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
We basically are a. 500 team with a hot start due to an easy schedule and loose early season defence for McDrai to dissect. Realistically we should be down with SanJose and Chicago in the standings.

Everyone said that at the end of October , as our November schedule was tougher and here we are still First in the Pacific....

duul

Jun 21, 2010
They had a couple days rest, why can't Koski play again after a brilliant performance?

Smith is genuinely so much worse. Shooting ourselves in the foot having him start games at this point.

Huge boon getting Kass and Nuge back. I think Davo and Drai will be fired up getting to play with each other again.

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad