The EGG Line

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
No way. You are looking at it from the standpoint of having only Eller and the Gally's succeed.

We need the entire team to succeed and to do that, we need two scoring lines, not just one.

Eller with Pacioretty and Briere will become a very dynamic scoring line very soon. And Pleks will complement the Gallys.

I personally would have first tried switching Pacioretty and Bourque to see if that could get the Plekanec line going without impacting the Eller line. But I'm just happy Pacioretty is no longer stuck with Desharnais.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Oiler captain Andrew Ference, who was also born in Sherwood Park, got an eyeful of Gallagher, a finalist in the rookie of the year balloting, last season.

“He’s a wonderful player because he doesn’t give up. He works extremely hard … that’s why he’s probably made a spot for himself on that team,†said Ference. “He’s a very good example for guys trying to make this league and guys in it that hard work can be extremely effective.

“He’s got decent skill … but really he just works his butt off. Nothing complicated. And the other guy? He’s a good player, too.â€

More praise for Gallagher:

"And for Boston Bruins left winger Milan Lucic, the former Giant who still works out in the off-season alongside the junior Gallagher and the under the watchful eye of the senior Gallagher..."

Milan Lucic on Gallagher: “Brendan works hardr than everyone else.â€

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
We had to split up the Kid line as great as it was.

Whenever Eller's paired with somebody talented he usually produces. Him and Pacioretty could be really really scary together and the Gallys just seem to do great wherever they are so it only makes sense to at least try these new lines for a few games.

Eller and Pacioretty together really really excites me.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher seems a pretty good line.
Pacioretty - Eller - Briere seems good too.

Based on ES TOI, Bourque - Desharnais - Gionta is now the third line.

I feel OK with this. Let's see where we go with this.

Works for me! I think Bourque can contribute the best on a 3rd line playing against 3rd pairing d-mens. He's too inconsistent to be in the top-6 IMO.

WakeUpNHL

Mar 9, 2011
Montreal
the EGG line to be renamed the 'Junior' line..

Eller seems to hate the 'EGG' line name... what name could be worse... how about the 'Junior' line?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad