GDT: The Edmonton Oilers visit your Toronto Maple Leafs for HNIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

Oilers lines:

Draisaitl - McDavid - Puljujarvi
Kahun - RNH - Yamamoto
Archibald - Haas - Kassian
Shore - Khaira - Chaisson

Nurse - Barrie
Lagesson - Larsson
Russell - Bear

Smith

C8EAPvUXQAI3l-M.jpg

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
McDavid is auditioning for Dubas. He will be good. Just not good enough for the Oilers to win. They are not a good team.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Last time we played them three games, and had they won all three they would have gotten ahead of us in the standings.

Similar situation here, if they win both games they will be ahead in points and point%.

We have to get at least as many points as they do in these two games.

Reactions: 1specter

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Apparently they play defense now since we destroyed them.
keys to the game:
Beat the refs
Clog up the neutral zone
Win special teams battle
:)

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Matthews line needs to come through tonight and Keefe’s line blending will be fun to watch again. Kassian playing third line so watching to see if he starts running around.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
I am having some fun before game time. I am writing up the Borje Salming press release for my company. Somehow, the execs thought I should have the pleasure lol.

I haven't written a press release in a long time. And Salming was my favourite player, so I really don't want to screw this up. If anyone out there is a professional writer or marketing script writer and wants to chip in, give me a pm please.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
So pumped up for this game. Hate that I am not watching it. Currently sitting at a 15-7 record when watching at home. Work sucks sometimes for pulling me away from this big games.

Hope Campbell shuts the door on these over confident Lolilers team and puts their fan base in misery.

Reactions: 1specter

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I am having some fun before game time. I am writing up the Borje Salming press release for my company. Somehow, the execs thought I should have the pleasure lol.

I haven't written a press release in a long time. And Salming was my favourite player, so I really don't want to screw this up. If anyone out there is a professional writer or marketing script writer and wants to chip in, give me a pm please.
Under there!

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Hoping we play a full 60 mins and hoping Reilly figures outvwhat a slapshot is or Keefe gets him off PP1.

Keep skating with McDave like the last 3 games. Dont stand around like a pylon and we'll be good tonight

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Hoping we play a full 60 mins and hoping Reilly figures outvwhat a slapshot is or Keefe gets him off PP1.

Keep skating with McDave like the last 3 games. Dont stand around like a pylon and we'll be good tonight
I can’t stand him on the powerplay. He can’t shoot and he can’t get pucks through. Worst thing of all is that he looks off Matthews and shoots himself. Watch for it but be prepared to be p!ssed off if you do :)

Reactions: Tlo1

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Don't like Gally on the 4th line, I thought he played well enough to keep his spot in the top6. They didn't bury their chances, but he was dangerous every shift.
I think it's a move focused on defense most likely. Tavares line will probably play a lot of minutes against Drai/McDavid.

I really like Gally but he's a bit of a defensive liability currently.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Don't like Gally on the 4th line, I thought he played well enough to keep his spot in the top6. They didn't bury their chances, but he was dangerous every shift.
Keefe maybe thinking he found a way to exploit their 4th line with Gally on there but i agree he was fine up the lineup. Keefe looking at a angle to exploit them i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad