200.gif

and . . .

akbingo-reporting-strong-winds.gif

Reactions: Jack Burton

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
My concussion status is that Tylenol helps some today. I can look at most screens for a decent amount of time EXCEPT computer monitors which I can’t look at for more than 15 minutes or so.

Essentially that means I watch some TV, take a break, TV, break etc and do the minimal amount of e-mail I need to do for work to direct things to others for the next few days.

I can’t play guitar or listen to music right now which really sucks.

Swelling down in my nose...it definitely broke. Well it pushed a previous break over a bit more.

So recovering but slower than I’d like. I should probably stop watching TV and shit.

All because of an idiot who couldn’t accept he lost a race to the puck in beer league so he had to deliver the elbow, stick and everything else to my head.

Yes, I love beer leaguers who are still acting as though they are playing for the Stanley Cup.

Take care, don't skimp on the return-to-play protocols

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
OK, so we have some serious news, this thread needs to be updated.

What is @tantalum 's concussion status? Has @mathonwy stopped clocking tants in the head?

What is @Jack Burton 's status?

What about @Erub ot Ynligom ?

Are we in jeopardy of losing the GDT battle to the Laffs?

source.gif

Oh, y'all may want to update on Petey here, if that's important to you.
Spent the night in the hospital earlier this week but nothing broken, waiting on some results of torn and damaged ligimints in both legs. Unfortunately but feels better. Day to day or week to week

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
My concussion status is that Tylenol helps some today. I can look at most screens for a decent amount of time EXCEPT computer monitors which I can’t look at for more than 15 minutes or so.

Essentially that means I watch some TV, take a break, TV, break etc and do the minimal amount of e-mail I need to do for work to direct things to others for the next few days.

I can’t play guitar or listen to music right now which really sucks.

Swelling down in my nose...it definitely broke. Well it pushed a previous break over a bit more.

So recovering but slower than I’d like. I should probably stop watching TV and shit.

All because of an idiot who couldn’t accept he lost a race to the puck in beer league so he had to deliver the elbow, stick and everything else to my head.
EUHREaS.gif

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
That shot Horvat took was exactly how I had my foot broken. Shot from the same spot on the ice. Me at the same spot Horvat was at. Me struggling to get back to the bench. Ah memories.

Reactions: lindgren

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
You’re bo horvat. Just admit it.

Does he have post-concussion symptoms too?

actually those have lessened. I actually got I a full normal workout at the gym yesterday with no increased symptoms. On the road to recovery.

I actually broke my foot at a shitty little rink in Little Rock at a tournament.

Reactions: lindgren

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
We have like 3.5 NHL players left in our forward lineup. Really hope Bo's prognosis isnt too bad. Not sure if I trust the team to be honest with us about it though.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
We have like 3.5 NHL players left in our forward lineup. Really hope Bo's prognosis isnt too bad. Not sure if I trust the team to be honest with us about it though.
Might have to split up our top guys

Motte Miller MacEwan
Roussell Gaudette Boeser
Hoglander Grayvac Vesey
Eriksson Michaels Virtanen

I could see us winning out the year like that :laugh:

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Might have to split up our top guys

Motte Miller MacEwan
Roussell Gaudette Boeser
Hoglander Grayvac Vesey
Eriksson Michaels Virtanen

I could see us winning out the year like that :laugh:
Top five pick written all over that lineup.
“I LIKE IT”
upload_2021-3-23_12-23-25.jpeg

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010

actually those have lessened. I actually got I a full normal workout at the gym yesterday with no increased symptoms. On the road to recovery.

I actually broke my foot at a shitty little rink in Little Rock at a tournament.
Good to hear!

lawrence

May 19, 2012

Good to hear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad