Injury Report: The Eddy Punch Clock Memorial Infirmary Thread

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Toffoli was spotted in a walking boot. Since he never left the bubble, it can’t be a major injury. I’d guess he should be close to being able to skate again considering the injury occurred three weeks ago.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Myers fist bumping with one hand and the other arm dangling scares me. Can he really come back this series?

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Miller has been wearing this hand wrap on his left hand. Doesn't appear to be a wrist brace. It also doesn't appear that he's in pain or anything when he's clapping his hand. Wonder what the issue is.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Edler and Hamonic - I’m curious on both?
Schmidt replaces Edler
Chatfield replaces Hamonic
We are actually a lot better with those two changes. Where we drop off is bringing Juiolevi and Benn into the lineup. Our coaches will have trouble hiding both those two. Hide one, okay, but can’t hide two.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I think will be ok

Hughes Schmidt
Benn Chatfield
Juolevi Myers

Thats gonna intimidate either the Tavares or Matthews line. Or if Edmonton splits up McDavid and Draisatl. Or if....

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
1040 just reported that Chatfield will be out on Saturday.

Am I right in thinking there haven't been any details re Edler and Hamonic (other than Hamonic being on the injury list)?

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
1040 just reported that Chatfield will be out on Saturday.

Am I right in thinking there haven't been any details re Edler and Hamonic (other than Hamonic being on the injury list)?
Both Edler and Hamonic have upper body injuries. I haven't seen any details or timelines besides that.

Canucks GM Jim Benning said before Thursday’s rematch between the same two teams that Hamonic was dealing with an “upper-body” injury. The Canucks described Edler’s injury during Wednesday’s game in similar terms; Benning said he had yet to receive an update on Edler.

Canucks: Travis Hamonic heads to IR and Alex Edler’s hurt, too | The Province

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
So with Benn in does this mean Rathbone is our #10? lol

Hughes
Schmidt
Edler
Myers
Harmonic
Juolevi
Chatfield
Benn
Rafferty

Are all ahead of him???? Doesnt seem right

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
As soon as Green played Edler for almost 25 minutes in one of those early Edmonton games, I knew it was only a matter of time until he went down.

Closing in on 35, and with all the miles on his body, Edler can't play 25 minutes a night....nor can he play big minutes in back-to-backs. But one thing is certain in the Green coaching era, he'll ride Edler every year until he breaks down. And if Tanev were still here, he'd be riding him like a rented mule as well.

I guess he feels that with the rest of the d-corps being what it is, he has no choice. But it really speaks volumes about how badly this team has sucked when it comes to drafting, trading for or signing UFA d-men.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
OK, so we have some serious news, this thread needs to be updated.

What is @tantalum 's concussion status? Has @mathonwy stopped clocking tants in the head?

What is @Jack Burton 's status?

What about @Erub ot Ynligom ?

Are we in jeopardy of losing the GDT battle to the Laffs?

source.gif

Oh, y'all may want to update on Petey here, if that's important to you.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri

What is @tantalum 's concussion status? Has @mathonwy stopped clocking tants in the head?

source.gif

My concussion status is that Tylenol helps some today. I can look at most screens for a decent amount of time EXCEPT computer monitors which I can’t look at for more than 15 minutes or so.

Essentially that means I watch some TV, take a break, TV, break etc and do the minimal amount of e-mail I need to do for work to direct things to others for the next few days.

I can’t play guitar or listen to music right now which really sucks.

Swelling down in my nose...it definitely broke. Well it pushed a previous break over a bit more.

So recovering but slower than I’d like. I should probably stop watching TV and shit.

All because of an idiot who couldn’t accept he lost a race to the puck in beer league so he had to deliver the elbow, stick and everything else to my head.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Petey has been more like an elite 2nd line centre on an extremely good team this year

so like losing him tonight is no big deal

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express

source.gif

giphy (20).gif

Coming along great!
Couple of fused vertebrae ain't slowing me down :nod:
Feeling is returning to my arms & hands and one way for y'all to tell how Jack is doing will be the increase of posts. Been very quiet due to the injury but I got a few choice words for management & thank god the Tank Thread is back open :thumbu:

And thank you for asking Toxic, very kind of you and just more proof that your one of the best here on HF :cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->