Injury Report: The Eddy Punch Clock Memorial Infirmary Thread

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
So Gaudette is in covid protocol. Virtanen missed practice cause he didnt feel well. Petey still skating on his own. Real bad news today.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
So Gaudette is in covid protocol. Virtanen missed practice cause he didnt feel well. Petey still skating on his own. Real bad news today.
I wonder what bar Jake was hanging out in? When do the pictures hit Twitter? Virtanen at (insert name of pub).

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Gaudette is sick and was hiking with BB6. Kids are f***ing dumb these days. High profile guy and they need to post every bowel movement on Instagram and tag people they are with when not supposed to be with.

he deleted it.... as if people didn’t already see it.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Gaudette is sick and was hiking with BB6. Kids are f***ing dumb these days. High profile guy and they need to post every bowel movement on Instagram and tag people they are with when not supposed to be with.

he deleted it.... as if people didn’t already see it.
Stop stalking hockey players

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Is it just me or has this team had an inordinate amount of day to day injuries turn in to week to week and then basically out for the year over the past 5 or so years?

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Hamonic is the other player in COVID protocols and I feel terrible for him. Didn’t participate in the bubble, took a short cheap deal to be with his family, and there was speculation he’d retire for a bit because his child has health issues that make COVID especially dangerous. F*ck. As a fellow parent, I’m devastated for him and his family.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Maybe we should just have a "who is currently available to play" thread?

I think we could field 5 skaters, but no goalies.

I think.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Maybe we should just have a "who is currently available to play" thread?

I think we could field 5 skaters, but no goalies.

I think.
upload_2021-4-6_11-35-1.png

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Ok so management tells us moving out benn was to give juolevi more ice time.

juolevi still doesn’t play.

pettersson was day to day.

out long term. I believe benning just says whatever he wants to people like we are stupid.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020

out long term. I believe benning just says whatever he wants to people like we are stupid.
At what point did the fans and media ever do anything to dissuade him that the fans were not stupid?
There are just too many that follow what ever they are told and don't bother thinking for themselves.

Any reasonable fan knows that losing 2 games for every win is bad hockey or a bad team, but they kept talking about the next prospect or Pettersson or how good Hughes is despite his horrible defensive game and how he evaporated in the actual playoffs. For all that he is good on the PP he could replaced there with another skilled forward.

Juloevi is just marginal, they are waiting to play teams that are resting up for the playoff push so the games are easier.

Pettersson though, I am pretty sure he has a concussion and it must be pretty bad. I watched a game where he did a reverse hit, like the guy was going to hit him and he jumped into the guy's elbow. He was staggered for a couple of seconds, finished the game and then he hasn't played since.

Last edited:

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Did anyone who watched/listened to the presser pick up on what exactly EP's injury was? Was it the wrist? I cannot find any Tweet that states it.

Throwback

Sep 12, 2014
I think they can win more games with EP in the lineup, but yeah it's gonna be all on Demko staying healthy and playing well, cause who knows how Halak will do in a new system (if I see another 5 past Halak joke...)

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...

At that point I think it was a case they didn’t have the cap space to play Joulevi immediately when they dealt Benn. Then Joulevi caught COVID later. Though I may have the timelines wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad