News Article: The Dubois Saga - Pt 3: Gloves in MTL Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I won't be surprised if the Knights make a move for Dubois.

Glass, Krebs, 1st, Fleury
for
Dubois

Blue Jackets flip Korpisalo to the Sabres or Oilers

Would the Knights ever be scary with Dubois added to their team.

With his injuries, does Glass have the kind of value to be the centrepiece back in a deal for a player like Dubois? Maybe if he stays healthy all year it could be done in the off season.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Im watching the game , literally dont see him on the ice , jesus

5min left second period and only 5 shift and 3:55 total this game holy shit
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Classic Mike Keenan type methods to break a player. Won’t work Torts, ya fool.

Youppi ki yay

Oct 3, 2011
NB
rhrzHIL.jpg

Reactions: Jabba11

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
They have no choice to trade him at this point. Why pay him if the coach is just gonna keep him on the bench

Reactions: HostileCapSpace

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
After that, Torts is still going to pretend he wasn’t benching him.

There's no way Jarmo can let that PLD saga play out for the entire season or you wouldn't think so. If Torts isn't gonna play the guy just trade him quickly and get some assets for him that can help the team ASAP. There must be some good offers for him at least worth considering at this point. The quicker this ends for both parties the better I'd say.

Reactions: Runner77

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
They have no choice to trade him at this point. Why pay him if the coach is just gonna keep him on the bench
esp if they wanna compete this season. At this point just salvage whatever value you can get from him before this situation destroys the team

Reactions: FLHabs

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
And people wonder why he isn't producing lol. The guy seems like a gamer, I think he will takeoff once he gets traded.
Columbus fans said his only shift in the first period was him doing absolutely nothing on the ice , not backing up or making plays. He's just crying like a baby on ice.
Makes me remember someone we traded for.

Reactions: Jabba11

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Optically, can bergevin even deal kotkaniemi a this point? looked great last game (dumb penalty aside) + who? does it screw with chemistry? I don't see it happening early in the season. I can't see habs in on this. maybe i'm wrong. who the f*** knows

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
CLB?? Jarmo has a gun to his head here..

This is ALLLLL on Torts. Who will probably not get fired, Dubois is going out west
probably anaheim, maybe an unknown team like minny who pays through the nose because they're so desperate for a C

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
CLB?? Jarmo has a gun to his head here.. theres more to this than just picking up a phone

This is ALLLLL on Torts. Who will probably not get fired, Dubois is going out west
It’s on Jarmo if he can’t be aligned with his coach on how to deal with this. He’s the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad