The Devils came down to Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
So I'm stuck at work without a video feed. Someone explain to me what happened in the final moment. Legwand seems to be the target of some hate...what happened exactly?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Wiercioch and Karlsson looked awesome together it makes clear sense for Phillips to be matched right back up with him.....

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
2vsess8.jpg

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Terrible ending on a brutal play.

But, Sens had a good 10 minutes or so in the third period. Lots of pressure, some hard skating and aggressive tot eh net. Guys need to work to bring that for a full 60.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Legwand had to puck near the Devils blueline on the PK rather than dump and change he passed it back, puck was picked off and Jagr scored on a 1 on 1

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
So I'm stuck at work without a video feed. Someone explain to me what happened in the final moment. Legwand seems to be the target of some hate...what happened exactly?

Made a nice play in our end, took it down to their blue line and stopped short... And coughed the puck up to Jagr for a breakaway .

Lehner had no chance

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Wouldn't have minded losing like this any other night, just not this night of all the nights possible. Such a shame, especially with how they played in the third and OT up to the penalty

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
We got a point out of a team that hasnt played in a week, have to be rational about this one today.

We need to keep Ryan-Turris-Macarthur together, the team looks incredible when those guys are going. Now if only we could find a way to spark Zibanejad.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
I'm really confused right now. What was Legwand doing there? Just throw it behind the net!
he had an easy clear during the penalty kill, but decided to hang on to the puck to kill more time and turned it over with a pass towards our zone, causing the game winning goal for the Devils

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Some spark atleast from the Sens with the line juggling by Paul. Definitely like 16-7-6, Bobby needs to be with Turris, our other Centres can't do the hard possession work enough for him to set up ala Brett Hull and Oates

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Legwand was tired. The brain does funny things when you're tired.

Terrible second, great response for the final 10 minutes. Loved the way we competed at the end.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
That Jagr Guy Though. Why doesn't he just retire already... Because he has to many goals left to score, lol.
Good Game. Nice Try Boys. ‪#‎OttawaStrong‬

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
Why did Legwand do that? I'm pissed off.

He had the puck at the NJ blue line along the far boards away from the benches. Instead of gently sending the puck behind the NJ net he tried to waste time and play the puck back into the centre. He flubbed while the Sens were in the middle of a line change and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad