The Capuano Countdown Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
was just watching a video from the famous leafs islanders playoff series, lavy did wonders with that team and kept them going. what I would do to have him back:(

scott99

May 13, 2005
Arthur Staple up on NHL Live right now.

"As secure as his position could be" when asked about Capuano's job. Snow believes it's more of a roster issue with injuries and guys under long-term contracts not producing.Doesn't feel that Capuano's lost the team. "They're young and confidence can be a fragile thing."

Praised deHaan's play and mentioned Strome should get PP time with Grabner (0 goals since first game) and Bailey (0 goals in 20+ games) not producing.

Shows how out of touch Snow really is. Too bad Wang is a hockey illiterate, he should have fired these bozos weeks ago. Hell even Calgary fired their GM. And they have a better record than us.

scott99

May 13, 2005
was just watching a video from the famous leafs islanders playoff series, lavy did wonders with that team and kept them going. what I would do to have him back:(

Man, how amazing would that be to have Lavy back behind our bench motivating our team. Too bad it'll never happen, Wang and Snow are too stupid to make that move.

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
Man, how amazing would that be to have Lavy back behind our bench motivating our team. Too bad it'll never happen, Wang and Snow are too stupid to make that move.

I might get scrutinized for saying this, but I could see doug weight doing good things with this team. maybe he will light a fire under them and get them motivated and going

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
Strome not playing. According to Capuano they want to "get him acclimated to our meetings"?! Someone, anyone defend this coach. Why fly him out west? To sit in a meeting?

mitchy22

Aug 19, 2002
Visit site
Strome not playing. According to Capuano they want to "get him acclimated to our meetings"?! Someone, anyone defend this coach. Why fly him out west? To sit in a meeting?

"Welcome aboard, Ryan, now let us present to you how we've been severely outplayed for over a month."

Keep this kid away from our meetings!

:),
Mitch

Goombha

Raging Ryan
Aug 27, 2013
WTF? Be sure to watch the news tonight. When you see a guy urinating on his head as he comes out of the tunnel - that will be me!

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
Jesus Christ, I want this Neanderthal off this ****ing team I can't take it anymore. Why is Strome not ****ing playing. So he can listen to the bafoon? I've had it, if I still lived on the east coast I would go to game and throw a show right at Capuanos face gwb style.

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
I've never hated anyone in the sport of hockey it's not my style no goon no ranger no star player no head coach, I hate Jack Capuano, I absolutely utterly hate him. More than mike dingleberry more than wang more than anyone on this planet. This rant is so childish but I don't care, I am gonna go look up how black magic works and buy a Fred Flinstone doll and stab the **** out of it with a carbon fiber combat knife.

Strome18

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Jesus Christ, I want this Neanderthal off this ****ing team I can't take it anymore. Why is Strome not ****ing playing. So he can listen to the bafoon? I've had it, if I still lived on the east coast I would go to game and throw a show right at Capuanos face gwb style.

You need to go off, Gangham style on him

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
I've never hated anyone in the sport of hockey it's not my style no goon no ranger no star player no head coach, I hate Jack Capuano, I absolutely utterly hate him. More than mike dingleberry more than wang more than anyone on this planet. This rant is so childish but I don't care, I am gonna go look up how black magic works and buy a Fred Flinstone doll and stab the **** out of it with a carbon fiber combat knife.

:laugh:

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
You need to go off, Gangham style on him

Lmao yeah awesome typo, on my iPhone. I just can't tKe it anymore, it's the only sport I follow, I hardly ever miss a game, I love this team and I just can't watch them with that mongaloid running this team into the toilet.

scott99

May 13, 2005

I don't think I could ever hate anyone in hockey more than Wang and Milbury. Both have single handedly ruined the Islanders the last 25 years.

Sheva7

Work Hahd Play Smaht
Oct 11, 2011
For the longest time Andrew Macdonald was my undisputed #1 hated person in sports. My hate for his game cannot be put into words, symbols, or anything. It's unmeasurable. Nobody even came close.............until today.

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
Would not be at all surprised to see him get axed now considering he just indirectly called out the ****** management of this team and also threw the defense and some of the offense under the bus. To be honest, that's actually probably the best post game interview I've seen from him. He's finally telling it how it is, too bad he still sucks as a coach and speaking up will probably finally cost him his job since he seems to be more and more frustrated which will lead to him being less of a yes man.

If Cappy got fired I'd be ecstatic and angry at the same time. Ecstatic because Cappy sucks and we honestly couldn't do any worse than him, but mad because Snow is just as much to blame (if not more) than Cappy's ****** coaching.

Islander Prophet

Oct 31, 2010
London, UK
I feel this might finally be the time, coming back from a road trip, Strome coming in, Nabby coming back from IR

Lots of things changing for the Isles, I think a coaching change may be announced tomorrow

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
Either start firing some players, or the coach. This is getting real old. The Tappan Zee bridge will get rebuilt faster than this team.

Riddick

Feb 29, 2004
Would not be at all surprised to see him get axed now considering he just indirectly called out the ****** management of this team and also threw the defense and some of the offense under the bus. To be honest, that's actually probably the best post game interview I've seen from him. He's finally telling it how it is, too bad he still sucks as a coach and speaking up will probably finally cost him his job since he seems to be more and more frustrated which will lead to him being less of a yes man.

If Cappy got fired I'd be ecstatic and angry at the same time. Ecstatic because Cappy sucks and we honestly couldn't do any worse than him, but mad because Snow is just as much to blame (if not more) than Cappy's ****** coaching.

What did he say about the ****** management?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad