The Belmont Arena: If Your Construction Lasts More Than 2 Years, Call a Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
This smacks of a desperate group that will throw anything against the wall to see if it sticks.

Can “We the People” be fined for bringing a frivolous lawsuit and forced to pay NYAP’s legal expenses?
Also reeks of a group that's running out (or already completely depleted) of cash

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Also reeks of a group that's running out (or already completely depleted) of cash
Not to mention the Village of Floral Park's budget for their lawsuits was something like $50,000.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Reactions: Costigan77

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada
If you read between the beams you'd know that My New York Islanders Are Definitely Moving To Willets Point and Ronkonkoma To Continue Dual Arena-ship. All posts Eastern.

I can't ever see Ronkonkoma working. Actually I have been preparing for Isles move to Belmont since April, when Newsday first reported about Elmont LIRR on its mainline.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
So outside of today's excitement about steel:
Tammi & friends appear to have lost their minds
https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=Ga45Vx4eu2FXM6EPsyg1MQ==

I don't even know what this is, but one of the Plaintiffs is literally "Bob Barker" so...

giphy.gif

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
You said the thread was boring, so I summoned Steve and turned it into a cesspool again. And now we’re talking about erections :dunno:

Ah.

Actually I never said the thread was boring - That was Bones45. I was just explaining why I thought it was "boring."

You should check in with him to see if he's entertained again now.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad