Injury Report: The Bandaid Brigade - Flames Injuries 2018/19 Season

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
From Pat Steinbergs Twitter, can’t link the tweet cause I’m on my phone

Travis Hamonic is skating with Michael Stone prior to practice at the Saddledome this morning.
Hamonic missed Sunday’s game in Carolina with a lower body injury, but initial word was nothing serious. Another positive indicator with him skating today. #Flames⁠ ⁠

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
From Pat Steinbergs Twitter, can’t link the tweet cause I’m on my phone

Travis Hamonic is skating with Michael Stone prior to practice at the Saddledome this morning.
Hamonic missed Sunday’s game in Carolina with a lower body injury, but initial word was nothing serious. Another positive indicator with him skating today. #Flames⁠ ⁠

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
What's going on with Valimaki? I know Stone is skating, but we haven't heard much about Val.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Is Stone actually going to come back? I hope he has been doing wind sprints every day to jump back in to action like that.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
IgnorantVainAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What's going on with Valimaki? I know Stone is skating, but we haven't heard much about Val.
He was sent to Stockton before the break. He's expected to be there for the for the foreseeable future, as seen by Valiev getting recalled first.

High ankle sprains can f*** a player's mobility long after they've returned to the ice.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
He was sent to Stockton before the break. He's expected to be there for the for the foreseeable future, as seen by Valiev getting recalled first.

High ankle sprains can **** a player's mobility long after they've returned to the ice.
I totally forgot about that! Thanks, ya Lunatik!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Juuso Valimaki has now played 5 games in Stockton, and has 4 points.
Looks like his rehab is coming along nicely.

What a bloody beauty. Give him about 15-20 games down there to absolutely dominate and then call him up and let him loose.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
might as well bump this for the impending Smith injury. Said it at the start of the year, Smith's groin will be our "X" factor this for the season. Please let this turn out positively.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
might as well bump this for the impending Smith injury. Said it at the start of the year, Smith's groin will be our "X" factor this for the season. Please let this turn out positively.
I haven't watched the game yet, been ill and slept all day. Did Smith leave injured or get shaken up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad