OT: The Avalounge: Winner in Post Count, Loser in Other Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You should just post in here! Infractions be damned!!!

RL... I'm sure I have little shot, so it can't hurt. :laugh:

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I'll be picking something up this weekend, I'll say that.

I love pickup lines. Never take them serious but they're great ice breakers and if the person sees that you're just playing around and aren't actually serious it works out more than you'd think.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I've seen some hilarious pickup lines with the "damn girl, are you .... because..." structure, but they have to be either completely self-deprecating or dark to be at all funny.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I've seen some hilarious pickup lines with the "damn girl, are you .... because..." structure, but they have to be either completely self-deprecating or dark to be at all funny.

"Damn girl, are you breathing? Because if so, I should move on because you're way out of my league!"

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Damn girl are you a college application? Because filling you out would be great for my future.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I'm naturally an outgoing dude so I usually have already broken the ice one way or another. Kind of odd to use a pickup line halfway in a conversation...:laugh:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
^ Seen the Red Hot Chili Peppers last Friday in Ottawa, they were amazing.

You're GD right they are man.

I *will* say this though--I am a big fan of Klinghoffer on the guitar (the guy that they brought in after Frusciante left for the second time), have no issues on his guitar playing ability, but I do very much miss Frusciante's backing vocals on their songs. He had just the absolute *perfect* voice to compliment Keidis'.

Saw them in Wichita back in January, and it was a pumping show, and then my fiancee and I caught them on her birthday in KC back on May 21 and that show had an EVEN BETTER setlist than the Wichita show (and I got a copy of the setlist afterwards too!)

They're definitely a great live experience.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Damn girl, are you a baseball? Because I'm about to hit you with a baseball bat and get to third base.

Too much?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Damn girl, are you a baseball? Because I'm about to hit you with a baseball bat and get to third base.

Too much?

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad