OT: The Avalounge: Winner in Post Count, Loser in Other Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
You're GD right they are man.

I *will* say this though--I am a big fan of Klinghoffer on the guitar (the guy that they brought in after Frusciante left for the second time), have no issues on his guitar playing ability, but I do very much miss Frusciante's backing vocals on their songs. He had just the absolute *perfect* voice to compliment Keidis'.

Saw them in Wichita back in January, and it was a pumping show, and then my fiancee and I caught them on her birthday in KC back on May 21 and that show had an EVEN BETTER setlist than the Wichita show (and I got a copy of the setlist afterwards too!)

They're definitely a great live experience.

100%, some bands aren't that great live, but RHC are one of the best.

Seinfeld right?

Greatest show of all time, yessir.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Agree with you on that.

No joke, you know who's got to be one of the best live acts I've seen? The Killers. Their drummer (Ronnie Vannucci Jr.) just ****ing KILLS it up there. Infectious energy with him keeping time for the rest of the group.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I'm with Foppberg here, Seinfeld is the GOAT.

Seinfeld's stand up act is quite possibly GOAT, but I'm not sure the show is. That's not to say that I'm not a fan, I am, but Arrested Development gets my vote, with The Office coming in a close second (on re-watches, you really start to appreciate the comedic mastery that Steve Carrell has).

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Seinfeld's stand up act is quite possibly GOAT, but I'm not sure the show is. That's not to say that I'm not a fan, I am, but Arrested Development gets my vote, with The Office coming in a close second (on re-watches, you really start to appreciate the comedic mastery that Steve Carrell has).

Actually I take it back AD is the GOAT. Incredible show

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

Slight adjustment. If I were to choose a comedy, I don't know if I'd be able to choose between Arrested Development or Seinfeld.

I enjoyed The Office but I don't absolutely love it like a lot of people do. Great show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad