OT: The Avalounge: Where Everybody Knows Your Name! (Cheers Theme Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I have an exam and I feel great.....which is bad news since I always get like "C's" when I feel great about an exam.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
FM sucks now.

7 game losing streak with a combination of losing my ****in' 20 million pound striker for 3 months because he somehow broken his ankle in practice and scoring 1 goal in those 7 games.

And in those games I'm getting murdered,

Newcastle 3-0
Tottenham 3-0
PAOK 1-0 (Europa)(Should have been a draw)
Liverpool 2-0
Man City 3-0
Inter 3-0 (1 shot taken)

That is an insanely tough schedule, but man I am raging especially how my team only takes one shot. I'm mindblown at that.

I slammed the team in the lockerroom and slammed them in the team meeting.

Happy Birthday D2M

- Signed A Seth Jones, Your Bestest, and Currently Angry at FM Friend.

Last edited:

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
Wait....D2M is from Ottawa??

Are you going to the game next week?
My mother in law got me tickets for my xmas/birthday present so I'm heading up!

I've seen a few NHL teams and finally after many years get to see the Avs!!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Oh D2M....

Happy Birthday old friend! Hope the day was filled with a lot of good stuff for yourself, and enjoy the hell out of the game next week!

You are wrong about the "best Avatar", that does, and forever will, belong to ME!

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Wow, Leverkusen got relegated in yr.1 in my save. I'll be in the same league with them in the 2nd year :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh D2M....

Happy Birthday old friend! Hope the day was filled with a lot of good stuff for yourself, and enjoy the hell out of the game next week!

You are wrong about the "best Avatar", that does, and forever will, belong to ME!

Spent most of it at work then took a nap... so all in all a great day.:D

Also I've become an expert at reading white text.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That will be 5 bucks D2M.

I just won my 5th straight title seph
Just went on a 4 match unbeaten run, went from 11th to 4th and I got out of my Europa group by beating PAOK by 3-1 in the last game, AGG: 3-2.

Wow, Leverkusen got relegated in yr.1 in my save. I'll be in the same league with them in the 2nd year :laugh:
There are some strange things in my game, as you know Sevilla got relegated in my 1st year and currently I am in either my 3rd or 4th year and Arsenal is in the relegation zone. Wenger retired and they have a pretty damn decent team (much better than mine that's for sure). I was mentioning that Man City was the most dominant team, well now their core is aging and haven't been that scarey to face; PSG is the new face of evil in this game. Cavaini's stats are just ridiculous, 19 finish, 19 dribbling, 17 heading, 18 pace....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad