OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Saw a show at a local venue last night.

Hell or Highwater: 7.5/10 Fun show, the guys were really into it (it was the singer's birthday, so that might have helped...)

Stitched Up Heart: 9.75/10 Would've been a 10, but they didn't play long enough. They did cover every song on their album, a few that didn't make the album, and a cover of "Bodies", though. Awesome people, so friendly and down to Earth. Great show! Can't wait to see them again!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Stitched Up Heart: 9.75/10 Would've been a 10, but they didn't play long enough. They did cover every song on their album, a few that didn't make the album, and a cover of "Bodies", though. Awesome people, so friendly and down to Earth. Great show! Can't wait to see them again!

Was it a better cover of Bodies than the grandpa on America's Got Talent?

How come umlauts have suddenly stopped working on this site?:

åäö

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Was it a better cover of Bodies than the grandpa on America's Got Talent?

How come umlauts have suddenly stopped working on this site?:

åäö

I saw Drowning Pool several months back, and that old man was with the band. He lives in Denver, so it was a short trip for him to accept their invite. He took the stage for that song, and he even body surfed.

Honestly, Stitched Up Heart did a better job of it than Drowning Pool. At the same venue, too.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Chipotle raised their prices and I still haven't recovered

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don't know where to put this but I just got yelled at by a girl on tinder for saying Rinne was a big part the Preds losing to the Pens in the SCF final :laugh:

Apparently since she played hockey and I only played a little when I was young means I insulted her and don't get where she's coming from lol

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I don't know where to put this but I just got yelled at by a girl on tinder for saying Rinne was a big part the Preds losing to the Pens in the SCF final :laugh:

Apparently since she played hockey and I only played a little when I was young means I insulted her and don't get where she's coming from lol

Off to a promising start. :laugh:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'

Ya'll gunna get married :laugh:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Off to a promising start. :laugh:

Ya'll gunna get married :laugh:

Oh definitely, I mean how was I supposed to know that "no goal is a goalies fault because there's 5 players in front of him on the ice to keep the other team from shooting."

I'd like point out when I asked who her favorite team was her response was "Pens and Preds" :laugh:

Weddings in August btw! :laugh:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Oh definitely, I mean how was I supposed to know that "no goal is a goalies fault because there's 5 players in front of him on the ice to keep the other team from shooting."

I'd like point out when I asked who her favorite team was her response was "Pens and Preds" :laugh:

You could point out to her there's a reason why he gets paid 7M a year

member 116861

Awesome! I'll probably crash at Smiley's place because I don't want to eat Mexican food 24/7 at JWK's place.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000

I mean, that's the way I was always taught.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Yesterday's Foo Fighters show in Budapest was absolutely amazing. Afterwards we were waiting outside and Taylor actually stopped by and signed autographs which was awesome.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I did tell her there's a reason some goalies are better than others :dunno:

All around the whole conversation was hilarious :laugh:

Honestly sounds like a better Tinder conversation than I've had with 99% of the girls I've ever matched with. More memorable at least. I do hope that you at least are going on one real date with her :laugh:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Honestly sounds like a better Tinder conversation than I've had with 99% of the girls I've ever matched with. More memorable at least. I do hope that you at least are going on one real date with her :laugh:

Oh it's been probably the most entertaining conversation on tinder I've ever had! The last thing she sent me was, "I put in my time of the ice and I do know what I'm talking about. You happened to catch yourself in a convo with a very snappy, feisty, textbook redhead. Doesn't usually end well."

And she's not even redheaded in her photo's :laugh:

And we'll see about the date part she was super heated :laugh: I wish I could just put a big screenshot of the whole conversation up here.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Oh crap, I absolutely destroyed the post count in this thread. :laugh: Luckily I'm working again so I haven't got all day for sitting in the Avalounge.

giphy.gif

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
People staying off my lawn.
And keeping their dogs off of it, too.
And waking up alive in the morning (sometimes).

Don't have a lawn, and the soi dogs know better anyhow. The local cats on the other hand...

And I prefer not to wake up in the morning. Lunchtime is good for me (bearing in mind it is 2:20 AM as I type this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese