OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Went on Tinder the other night for the first time in a while (y'all are a bad influence)... changed my about to "Just a Charlie Kelly looking for someone to play nightcrawlers with since Frank left." Then did some swiping. Get back to my desk after hours of meetings... 3 new phone numbers. No conversation, just straight to the numbers. :laugh:

No one telling you, you don't know **** all about hockey??

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I just give them dirty pick up lines lol. They either totally love it or totally hate it. Either way I find it funny.

I write a thoughtful sonnet. :sarcasm:

WAAAY back in College, for a short-film project, my buddy and I wrote a "How to pick-up girls" tutorial, with the purpose of it being to come up with the worst pick-up lines possible and have all the girls either slap, push, or kick me where it would hurt the most (it was all acting, so the females were in on it and totally fine with this, as they helped us write some of them by sharing some of their worst experiences with pick-up lines).

The "best" WORST line I came up with was this: "Hey, do you like coffee? Well you're not going to believe this, I got a great bag of coffee beans that you and I can grind in the morning, after I bang ya. What do you say?"

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
WAAAY back in College, for a short-film project, my buddy and I wrote a "How to pick-up girls" tutorial, with the purpose of it being to come up with the worst pick-up lines possible and have all the girls either slap, push, or kick me where it would hurt the most (it was all acting, so the females were in on it and totally fine with this, as they helped us write some of them by sharing some of their worst experiences with pick-up lines).

The "best" WORST line I came up with was this: "Hey, do you like coffee? Well you're not going to believe this, I got a great bag of coffee beans that you and I can grind in the morning, after I bang ya. What do you say?"

I could actually see that working about closing time at the bars:laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

Totally using with a girl I've been hitting on at my local coffee shop. :laugh:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
One of my favorite pickup lines is, "Are you the ACT? Because I'd do you for 2 hours and 35 minutes and snack breaks."

I have another one I really like but I won't post it here, it's a little closer to crossing the line lol.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I could actually see that working about closing time at the bars:laugh:

Totally using with a girl I've been hitting on at my local coffee shop. :laugh:

Here's how the video started out...

"Hey...how you doing?"

"Fine"

"You're looking good, you're looking real good."

"Thanks"

"Yeah, say, I was just at the store and bought the brand new Gillette Fusion Razor, which has the power of 5 blades on the front and 1 on the back; why don't we go back to my place and shave each other, and then "become 1"?"

[Slap]

"No thanks, I'm good."

So, that was written because the woman in the scene had said she actually had a guy use a similar line on her at a Frat Party while she was visiting a friend at K-State (the offering to sensually shave one another). Now, the comedy part was adding in a product placement advertisement for the (then new) Gillette Fusion razors (complete with a cutaway to an actual picture of the razor).

All told, this project took about 4 days to write/record/edit...and it was definitely an eye-opening experience to find out what my fellow female classmates had been through.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
If I ever go to a comic-con, I'm breaking out this one:

"I just failed my saving throw versus falling for you!" :naughty:

I have some other dirtier ones for geek girls. If they don't like them, they're not the right one for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad