OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Winter's Bone is a great movie! American Hustle was okay... Pretty much everything else she has been in isn't worth watching. I don't get the hype around her, but she alright. ;)

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Winter's Bone is a great movie! American Hustle was okay... Pretty much everything else she has been in isn't worth watching. I don't get the hype around her, but she alright. ;)

Yeah I agree about the hype. Hunger Games is dumb and I don't like X Men. American Hustle seemed alright but then I stopped watching it midway through and that was it.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Meh. I think she's got that basic boring good looks. Doesn't really do it for me.

look I'm not saying she's classically beautiful. and a still picture doesnt do it as much for me, but just her mannerisms and personality make her way sexier in my book than a lot of other "hot chicks"

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
I love J-Law but hate the fact they went out of their way to beef up the role of a peripheral character in the X-Men movies just because she happened to be cast for the role.

Also, I'm not a big David O. Russell fan. Some of his earlier stuff was okay, I didn't care much for Silver Linings Playbook or American Hustle. Haven't even seen Joy.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I don't think I'd ever touch any of these actresses even if I had a remote chance.

The whole "Hollywood" thing is a total turn off to me. I really don't understand why people fascinate and follow these celebrities. Just seems like a waste of time to follow someone else's life vs. getting out of the house and living your own.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Went on Tinder the other night for the first time in a while (y'all are a bad influence)... changed my about to "Just a Charlie Kelly looking for someone to play nightcrawlers with since Frank left." Then did some swiping. Get back to my desk after hours of meetings... 3 new phone numbers. No conversation, just straight to the numbers. :laugh:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Went on Tinder the other night for the first time in a while (y'all are a bad influence)... changed my about to "Just a Charlie Kelly looking for someone to play nightcrawlers with since Frank left." Then did some swiping. Get back to my desk after hours of meetings... 3 new phone numbers. No conversation, just straight to the numbers. :laugh:

No conversations, just phone numbers?

OCRlT8X.gif

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I partied with the cast this winter. Went to the Hollywood premier of this seasons premier. Pretty cool experience. Episode sucked but the after party was dope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->