OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Does anyone know classical music?

I'm supposed to find a CC Public Domain song for this BS project for a course. It has to do with Shanghai so if the music meshed well with an Asian theme, that'd be great.

I'm using this site. It has a lot of classical music but it's a ***** to search for them when you don't know squat about that stuff: https://musopen.org/

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
From the last thread:
fdWspnc.png

I didn't even win my own damn thread. For shame.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
its pretty damn clear

I will never catch you single dudes

just wait till you're married! Then it's 6th place for you!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Welp, time to triple post.

What's everyone's go to recipes for the weekday? Getting tired of my current ones. This is probably my favorite one for multiple meals:

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/04/chicken-cashew-ding-stir-fry-recipe.html

Whenever I can afford salmon, my go to is baked salmon with smetana (specific sour cream) and canned button mushrooms. (If someone's grossed out by mushrooms, get a grip.) I tend to serve it with baked sweet potato wedges. Any type of potato thing would work too. Gonna make that again sometime next week.

Typically though, I just eat chicken (or sometimes ground beef) with rice and veggies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I'm really trying to find dishes that don't include chicken - just seems expensive and I'm always buying like 4-5 lbs of chicken a week. It's getting boring.

Does anyone have any really great salad recipes?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Does anyone have any really great salad recipes?

Does not compute.

As far as side salads go it's easy to come up with something on the fly. You should wing it anyway.

Arugula, pear, blue cheese, cucumber, nuts or something with similar effect.

Apple, dried cranberry, carrot, arugula or baby spinach or whatever, seeds of some kind.

You should find a pattern there.

I like to make this potato salad/coleslaw hybrid though. You make potato wedges in the oven (so it's leftovers usually), cabbage, grated carrot, a little bit of salt & pepper in there, a yogurt sauce with jalapeno and garlic or maybe curry (if there's chicken) or whatever spices... onion works, bell pepper works, celery works too if you dig that. I like to add in chicken or bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->