OT: The Avalounge: Potential Serial Killers Talk About Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
I'm not asking that a book "give away" its own ending, but the story has to be about.......something.

I've read the entire first book and a chunk of the second book of that series - what's that - 800, 900 pages? And if asked what the books are about, I couldn't give an answer. I have no idea.
Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I would have a decent idea of what the books are about and what the third one will be about, but I can understand how someone might not. The whole unreliable narrator aspect of the story really throws a wrench into the book’s readability for some people. Not sure if that’s what’s hanging you up personally, but the trope itself is seldom used for a reason, haha.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Also I got an avalanche toaster shaped like a puck for Christmas. So clearly I got the best present possible. Don’t be too jealous.

My Avs related gift was a light up wall mounted Avs banner lol. Super cheesey, but I love it. Last year I got a puck shaped battery pack lol.

Marry Xmas guys and gals.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
My sweet, loveable grandma knew I liked a hockey team that started with C, and despite my uncle and mother both telling her Colorado, I got a very nice Calgary Flames sweater.

Little does she know what a horrible sin she committed.

Oh my haha

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
My sweet, loveable grandma knew I liked a hockey team that started with C, and despite my uncle and mother both telling her Colorado, I got a very nice Calgary Flames sweater.

Oh that’s awkward...

zingbo2133

Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
15458474648991262936876818458568.jpg
154584754491172756228203826594.jpg
me and the gf just bought a house at the beginning of the month getting my avs wall started have a signed mack Jersey I gotta put in a box hang as well

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

Find a way to exchange it.
If Grams ever sees you wearing the Avs sweater, she won't even realize you exchanged The Calgary sweater for it.

Reactions: Foppberg

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'll always remember you as the guy that stole my EJ avatar. Oh well, Landy suits me better.

Last night I was told that 'Your face is your best attribute'. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's like it cuts and builds you up simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad