OT: The Avalounge: Now Untitled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Welp. I'm doomed yall. Once again met a chick I'm into fast, need to watch what I say around her and keep a cool head.

Good job, smart, has some assets... Gonna take her to my work holiday party and see how she does.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
Women are confusing. Met a girl at a hockey game two weeks ago, we texted every day, finally met up Sunday. Had dinner together, and talked at the restaurant for nearly four hours. Then we parted ways, and we haven't talked since. It'd be nice if she'd say she's not interested, or that it won't work out, rather than ignoring me completely

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Women are confusing. Met a girl at a hockey game two weeks ago, we texted every day, finally met up Sunday. Had dinner together, and talked at the restaurant for nearly four hours. Then we parted ways, and we haven't talked since. It'd be nice if she'd say she's not interested, or that it won't work out, rather than ignoring me completely

Texting too much imo is a quick way to kill the buzz. You can be anyone, say anything taking time. Also would suggest never staying in the same place for four hours of it isn't your place.

I took this girl to dinner Friday, then the bar. Total of about 5 hours by the end. She was texting me everyday since, I only responded in the evenings/night and setup plans to be together immediately for tonight. Now she's coming back over Thurs, spending the night with me Friday (party + hotel) and we'll go from there. 2nd "date" and done. But.... It feels weirdly comfortable with her. Hasn't been that way since the single mother in May.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Texting too much imo is a quick way to kill the buzz. You can be anyone, say anything taking time. Also would suggest never staying in the same place for four hours of it isn't your place.

I took this girl to dinner Friday, then the bar. Total of about 5 hours by the end. She was texting me everyday since, I only responded in the evenings/night and setup plans to be together immediately for tonight. Now she's coming back over Thurs, spending the night with me Friday (party + hotel) and we'll go from there. 2nd "date" and done. But.... It feels weirdly comfortable with her. Hasn't been that way since the single mother in May.

Man, maybe I've been out of the game for far to long being in a long-term relationship but if I don't text after I read it, i'll just end up forgetting it :laugh:

Actually, I probably would remember if I was a single and was back into dating because I usually never forgot about a gal texting me up in my college days.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
mediaads.gorillanation.com is slowing this site down so badly for me that it's barely tolerable.
Every refresh, page change, etc is going through them, and it's taking a while each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad