OT: The Avalounge: Now Untitled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
@The Abusement Park, I've bought XBox One S, but decided against the gamepass. I took the Forza bundle and I'll subscribe for EA all Access for 5€ monthly. Seems like a much better deal, plus you get Fifa 18, Madden, NHL, Battlefield, Titanfall etc for the duration of the subscription. Plus game pass is 1€ for the entire december here in Europe, so it doesn't make much sense to go with 3 months for free.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Alright I'll probably buy some cheap clothing at Costco until I lose the weight, which I obviously must do. A tailor wouldn't be that expensive but I don't think it's possible to expand waistlines on most clothing; definitely not on jeans.

Just wanted to let you guys know this predicament so no one makes the same mistake. Makes you realize how much we all rely on clothing I guess.

Goodwill

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
@The Abusement Park, I've bought XBox One S, but decided against the gamepass. I took the Forza bundle and I'll subscribe for EA all Access for 5€ monthly. Seems like a much better deal, plus you get Fifa 18, Madden, NHL, Battlefield, Titanfall etc for the duration of the subscription. Plus game pass is 1€ for the entire december here in Europe, so it doesn't make much sense to go with 3 months for free.

Great choice. EA Access is actually pretty great. I shoulda brought that up earlier, but yeah I'd 100% go EA access over Game pass.

Reactions: Ivan13

Byzantium

Jun 17, 2017
It's 04:18 am and I locked myself out from my apartment. Was gonna hit the gym and forgot the key. The landlords office opens in 6 hours. I'm sad

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Hey guys I’m doing a Euro trip in the summer and plan on going to Paris, Prague, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna and possibly Amsterdam. I was wondering if any of you guys knew of nice places to visit and if there’s any Euro-wide pay as you go company’s as I’ll probably need data for places (Canada’s cell services kinda bend you over).

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Hey guys I’m doing a Euro trip in the summer and plan on going to Paris, Prague, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna and possibly Amsterdam. I was wondering if any of you guys knew of nice places to visit and if there’s any Euro-wide pay as you go company’s as I’ll probably need data for places (Canada’s cell services kinda bend you over).

If you get any cell carrier's sim card and opt for a prepaid plan that includes data you can use it throughout EU without any additional charge. And all the places you listed are in EU. For instance in Croatia, I have a prepaid plan that gives me 1000mins, 1000 SMS and 4GB of data for about 15$ per 30 days. BTW, if you are coming to Europe in the summer and are in Vienna I'd definitely recommend coming to the Adriatic sea.

These are your options in France

Reactions: Perratrooper

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Day 1 of my cut. Ran 2 miles in 25 and rowed 2.5 miles in 20. Going to die of exhaustion and hunger simultaneously.

Magic Finnish powder keep me strong.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Wait what - this is dirty bulk season, not cutting season!

I can't ever control myself, haha. My plan is to not eat unless I'm with others. Shoupd be more than enough calories at all the events this time of year.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Definitely visit Kouvola.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Definitely visit Kouvola.
:laugh:

Krakow and Prague are great though. Prague can be helluva crowded though, so be prepared for that.
If you wanna visit Wroclaw too, that is an amazing city in Poland, but Krakow is more touristy and has more attractions in Poland for sure.
Both nice places to live in Poland. Have lived in both.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

Krakow and Prague are great though. Prague can be helluva crowded though, so be prepared for that.
If you wanna visit Wroclaw too, that is an amazing city in Poland, but Krakow is more touristy and has more attractions in Poland for sure.
I planted myself right in the middle of the city of Kouvola in Maps, and the Street View is of unfinished roadworks downtown. It's fitting.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta

Might be able to make a slight detour on the way to Prague from Krakow to give it a look! What would be the highlights of each city? So far all I have planned is the tour of Auschwitz and am still in the preliminary stages of planning!

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I just was to lazy to switch it back. Been out of service too much to care. Now that I’m no longer going back to the creek this season it’s back to Smiley cat-tar

How’s the snow been at Alta? I’m crazy jealous you get to work there.

It was Alta right?

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
How’s the snow been at Alta? I’m crazy jealous you get to work there.

It was Alta right?
You’re right. I start at Alta next week. Doing one last week of carpentry work then heading to salt lake next Tuesday. From what I hear the snow has been alright. Not as good of a start as in CO but good enough. I’m so stoked to get there and get the season underway.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
You’re right. I start at Alta next week. Doing one last week of carpentry work then heading to salt lake next Tuesday. From what I hear the snow has been alright. Not as good of a start as in CO but good enough. I’m so stoked to get there and get the season underway.

Yeah the snow here has been incredible for November. I’m sure Utah will get a big dump at some point here soon.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What the ****, I just found out that Charlie Murphy died last year? How the hell did I miss this? Damn, he was amazing and him with Chappelle made such a duo in the comedy world. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->