OT: The Avalounge: Now Untitled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I just got my first ever HF strike! I've been such a good boy and all that is down the drain! I will fight this system.

What’d you do??

I got my first one yelling at those dumb islanders fans during the duchene trade era.

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
zombie-kitten.jpg
I can't get this to upload as my avatar. I've reduced the size and made it square @ 199x199 and HF still won't accept it. My computer says the file size is 29kb but it keeps telling me I need to be under 50 to change it. Ugh.

nah, go back to your famous one with the kid in the basketball shirt (or something like that).
That was cool.
The one of the asian band kid from march madness from like 3 years ago? I wonder if it still exists on my hard drive even.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I did nothing to the pic but set it as my avatar, and it works...

(OK, I did save it to my desktop, and upload it from there...)

Won't be keeping it, though. It's for Smiley

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I did nothing to the pic but set it as my avatar, and it works...

(OK, I did save it to my desktop, and upload it from there...)

Won't be keeping it, though. It's for Smiley
It must have something to do with the PNG file. I edited it a bit in Preview and HF wouldn't accept it. The original just uploaded without a problem.

<3 you @Bubba Thudd

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
We took that 1k posts a thread **** seriously. Pushed the limits for no reason lmao
That stuff was so funny. There would be 3 pages of posts all like little kids going, "hehehehe we are over the 1k limit." Then arguing with mods when they would delete all the posts :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: BrickAHL

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
What’d you do??

I got my first one yelling at those dumb islanders fans during the duchene trade era.
I just went over to the Wings board to ask them what the update on Green is (hockey pool related) and they responded with the Roy hotdogging video plus a strike! What did I ever do!

Although I did call them Deadwings and good luck sucking this year. But that last one was a compliment really! They don't appreciate me.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I just went over to the Wings board to ask them what the update on Green is (hockey pool related) and they responded with the Roy hotdogging video plus a strike! What did I ever do!

Although I did call them Deadwings and good luck sucking this year. But that last one was a compliment really! They don't appreciate me.

Booooo!!

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad