OT: The Avalounge: No winners, only losers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Over 1000. Now begins the part of the thread where a mod keeps it open long enough for the establishment favorite to catch and pass the upstart contender, and then lock it before the contender has a chance to defend the lead it held for pages, despite forum rules that a thread is supposed to lock at 1000 (at which point the contender had a significant lead, and seeing that a mod was watching the thread, thought it would be locked, and made the mistake of taking a break from the computer and doing neglected chores).

But hey, I am not bashing the mods. Nor am I bitter. :D

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
My goal in the next thread is to break into the Top 5.

This was my first time participating in this thread, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Gonna have to step my game up for the next one. This is also my attempt at stealing the last post in this current thread :naughty:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Over 1000. Now begins the part of the thread where a mod keeps it open long enough for the establishment favorite to catch and pass the upstart contender, and then lock it before the contender has a chance to defend the lead it held for pages, despite forum rules that a thread is supposed to lock at 1000 (at which point the contender had a significant lead, and seeing that a mod was watching the thread, thought it would be locked, and made the mistake of taking a break from the computer and doing neglected chores).

But hey, I am not bashing the mods. Nor am I bitter. :D

Maybe it's just waiting to see if one of the lazy bums on this forum will bother to begin a new thread or if I have to do it again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad