OT: The Avalounge: No winners, only losers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
5CGPIQ3.png

Going to get this here before my computer dies.

Edit: Wow what happened to the quality lol.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Smiley there are good knockoff charges for MacBooks now. If the computer is pretty new I wouldn't use one, but 2+ year computer, I'd just buy a cheap one and leg it out.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I'm pretty pumped about the return of the Arrowverse (the shared fictional multiverse on CW and CW Seed):
The Flash premieres October 4
Arrow premieres October 5
Supergirl premieres October 10
Legends of Tomorrow premieres October 13
Vixen premieres October 14

Also they're releasing the Constantine series that ran one season on Blu Ray on October 4.

DC has honestly done much better with their shared TV universe than their shared film universe so far, and I say this as someone who enjoyed Batman vs Superman (wasn't great, but I enjoyed the Ultimate Cut).

member 116861

I'm in England only 2 days and I'm already sick of the accents

Tell them about real football and when they get offended, start discussing English soccer in depth. Always seems to blow their minds.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Well, I now know what I'm doing on Sunday January 15. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Wichita, and I'm ****ing stoked to see them play some of their songs off of their new album (The Getaway).

Pre-sale tickets are on sale Wednesday at 10am, and I've got a pre-sale code

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
RHCP still put on an awesome show. I might find a way to go to the March 2nd show in Denver.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
They are good, but not nearly as good as when Frusciante is playing guitar.

Frusciante was no doubt amazing, but Klinghoffer is definitely a talented guitarist (and was mentored by Frusciante).

I'd love to go to the March 2 show in Denver as well, but we'll have to see if the money is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad