Finland
What about axe murders?

giphy.gif

american-psycho-axe-gif-5.gif

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
The 416 fire is making life rough in these parts. 25k acres, San Juan National Forrest is now closed (which is where I've been vanlife-ing most of the time), I just lost my job because we were going to be building a house in the evacuated area, and the smoke is absolutely brutal. It's time to make a move somewhere else. Where should I be looking for work?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Lined up Friday night and Saturday night with different women. Let the Rom Com commence yall.

Well if it goes rom-com, something will happen where you end up mistakenly booking the girls on the same night, at the same place, seated at opposite ends of the restaurant, hurriedly going back and forth between tables, conveniently mixing up conversations and scrambling to save face to the audience's delight, until both girls head to the bathroom at the same time and realize what's going on, where they then proceed to walk out together and shove a whipped cream pastry in your face.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
WOW!!!
I just got home from an Ana Popovic show in Colorado Springs.
Ana is Phenomenal!
I've literally seen thousands of concerts, including some of the greatest ever.
This show is in my Top Ten Favorites of ALL TIME, and Ana is easily in the Top Five most amazingly talented guitarists that I've seen EVER!!! (right up there with the likes of Clapton and BB King!!!)
* insert "worship emoji" here *

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Our local Burger King had an offer of 10 nuggets and a dip for 1,99€. I had to take advantage of this and buy 20 nuggets.

I'm thinking 30 nuggets tomorrow maybe.
I went to Burger King today, and the massive heart attack I had for a burger was just fine, but the nuggets were straight up terrible. And there was a foreign kid there, running around and shouting in the most non-Finnish manner, that I wanted to murder. It's as if she didn't know everything is embarrassing, terrifying and bad.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
What is it?
A mix of certain fatty acid oils found in the coconut, which bypass processing in the liver and thus release energy fast. They are claimed to increase energy level , effective brain function and gut health. I believe this to be true to a point, and plan to take it every now and then to avoid reported side effects like energy crashes. They're popular with keto enthusiasts right now. Are they worth their price, I doubt it, but I thought I'd try for S&G's while I bulk up (altogether a hopeless effort).

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I went to Burger King today, and the massive heart attack I had for a burger was just fine, but the nuggets were straight up terrible. And there was a foreign kid there, running around and shouting in the most non-Finnish manner, that I wanted to murder. It's as if she didn't know everything is embarrassing, terrifying and bad.

:laugh: Awesome!

I eat fast food multiple times a week. I wonder when I'll start to gain some weight.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
I feel like I would like Finland a good bit.

Reactions: Arcade Fire

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Being lively out in public is embarrassing like Risto said. So if you want to keep your mouth shut you're welcomed here.
I barely speak out loud as is. When I’m at work, I’ve usually got my headphones on while I’m doing stuff on the computer. At home, my conversations with my wife never rise to yelling level. And when I’m with my friends, I’m almost always pegged as “the quiet one.”

Plus it turns out I played hockey with a guy last night who played for Espoo back in the ‘90s, and he said Finland was his favorite place he’s ever lived. I’ve heard nothing but glowing recommendations for your country.

Reactions: Murzu

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Drunken hockey wins are an exception.

I'm drinking alone at my apartment on a Thursday. Listening to a podcast. Nice.

I looked to the fridge if there is any beer. There wasn't.

I just won a PUBG tournament with a buddy. Glory and honor was at stake but I'm very glad.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I looked to the fridge if there is any beer. There wasn't.

I just won a PUBG tournament with a buddy. Glory and honor was at stake but I'm very glad.
I've had a collection of bitchy drinks. I had a spritz at a coffee house by myself like an after-work alcoholic, then a Napue Gin long drink (Do try the gin if you see it somewhere, Americans. Apparently it's nice.), a hard cider and now I'm mixing soda water and whatever liqueur I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad