OT: The Avalounge: Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Yeah I have it and have watched it a couple of times with different people...was never quite sure what I really thought about it to be quite honest.

I did like the way they did the music though, thought they were all well done but the storyline just doesn't/didn't resonate with me in the end.

Why do you ask buddy?

Oh just curious. Watched it again last week and it really reminded me of you with your love for the Beatles :)

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

So the company I have/had an interview is being bought out, the guy who was going to interview me has been pretty silent with me and my contact.

Getting nervous...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm going to California on Monday. I'm excited but I am also afraid that it will be insanely hot.

You're from India.

So I finally met D2M for a beer last night. What a guido. That guy is actually a ******.

Was I drinking water? I had to google the word "guido" that's not nice.

I'm ALso curious what the censored word is.:(

That doesn't surprise me.

Screw you guys I'm awesome. Remind me who follows who on tweeter?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No you were drinking straight vodka. You probably don't remember much. The word isn't even that bad. Starts with a D. The other letters include C O H E U.

Well that would be a first.;)

I got it but GOAT show.:D

BB is awesome too, I haven't started season 5 yet waiting for the season to end and don't want to wait once a week.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
It's football week!!!!!!!!!!!! SEPHy's favorite time of the year!!!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's football week!!!!!!!!!!!! SEPHy's favorite time of the year!!!

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps3e0e5a33.gif

2igde81.gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is all I gotta say. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad