OT: The Avalounge: Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Landeslog is married?

Isn't she like 19?

Yep and she looks like this

Toni-Garrn-3-190x190.jpg

Way to miss the boat on that one, bro.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not to be too off topic in the off-topic thread, but anyone know where this picture is from?

94285008_display_image.jpg

Don't think it's his jersey retirement night, as he wasn't wearing gear at any point that I know of.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
RL have you seen "Across the Universe"?

Yeah I have it and have watched it a couple of times with different people...was never quite sure what I really thought about it to be quite honest.

I did like the way they did the music though, thought they were all well done but the storyline just doesn't/didn't resonate with me in the end.

Why do you ask buddy?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I wrote a script today that takes a picture of an eye and analyzes it to return the size of the pupil. I feel like I accomplished something useful during my weekend, but now I realize that the next few days will suck as I have to catch back up in homework and finals prep.

Oh well, totally worth it if I get the Senior Design project I want for doing this.

member 116861

I'm going to California on Monday. I'm excited but I am also afraid that it will be insanely hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad