OT: The Avalounge: 10000 People, Maybe More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
First, Colorado is simply beautiful. Wow, only got to be there for less than a day and my flight was **** up (never fly Southwest). But the time I spent there... wow. Drove around Colorado Springs some and took in the view, great weather too. First thought was, 'How long would it take me to get to the top of that!'

Interview went well, looks like they'll offer me the job if I want it. I got called about another interview while I was there, so I have another one in the mean time. Just not sure if the job is as great as I was hoping for... but then again the real world isn't all glorious all the time and Colorado was amazing to be in.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Great, thanks for the update! Thats good you have options, hope that one of them works out for you. The Avs are having a preseason game in Colorado Springs this year, if that makes any difference ;)

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
First, Colorado is simply beautiful. Wow, only got to be there for less than a day and my flight was **** up (never fly Southwest). But the time I spent there... wow. Drove around Colorado Springs some and took in the view, great weather too. First thought was, 'How long would it take me to get to the top of that!'

Interview went well, looks like they'll offer me the job if I want it. I got called about another interview while I was there, so I have another one in the mean time. Just not sure if the job is as great as I was hoping for... but then again the real world isn't all glorious all the time and Colorado was amazing to be in.

Actually, doesn't take very long at all. Just take the train to the top!

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO

The real world sucks. lol. Stay in school and single as long as you can.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
The real world sucks. lol. Stay in school and single as long as you can.

:laugh: it's true , real world does sucks , the best time of my life was when i was in school . My Dad kept saying this to me, when i was a kid and i didnt believe him ... now i do .

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Cleaning my room, I found my Elementary yearbook...and it's in black and white. Wtf?

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I love you guys

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

;)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What's coming soon? You're going to let your fun out?

This game of thrones is getting good. Midway though episode 3, my favourite character is Ned just because he's Boromir from Lord of the rings. Guy is a beast.

Question for RL or anyone else who watched it... the 10 year old kid saw the Queen ****ing her step son or brother? Either that's messed up.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
What's coming soon? You're going to let your fun out?

This game of thrones is getting good. Midway though episode 3, my favourite character is Ned just because he's Boromir from Lord of the rings. Guy is a beast.

Question for RL or anyone else who watched it... the 10 year old kid saw the Queen ****ing her step son or brother? Either that's messed up.

Spoiler text (because some people may decide to get into the show)

[spoil]Are you talking about the kid that Jamie Lannister pushed out of the window? If so then he saw the Queen (Cersei) having sex with her brother Jamie (who has earned the nickname "The Kingslayer")...and yes, it's messed up, but not to be wholly unexpected in those days, people who believed themselves to be above everyone else often would "keep it in the family" so as to not "sully/muddy their bloodlines".

I told you sticking with it would yield results![/spoil]

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
I need a loaf of bread and some cheese, and King Soopers is literally across the street from my apartment. But it is so crappy outside I would pay someone 100 bucks to go get it for me.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Spoiler text (because some people may decide to get into the show)

[spoil]Are you talking about the kid that Jamie Lannister pushed out of the window? If so then he saw the Queen (Cersei) having sex with her brother Jamie (who has earned the nickname "The Kingslayer")...and yes, it's messed up, but not to be wholly unexpected in those days, people who believed themselves to be above everyone else often would "keep it in the family" so as to not "sully/muddy their bloodlines".

I told you sticking with it would yield results![/spoil]
[spoil]
Is it really about keeping it in the family? I mean the way they act they might have intimate feelings for each other. Kingslayer talking about how he'd kill everyone to be alone with her. Seems to me that's more than just having offspring.

I'm now in the mood to watch another episode.:D
[/spoil]

All the Lannister are despicable expect the king and the dwarf.

Ned is your favourite character halfway through season 3?

halfway through episode 3. Stupid Merivale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad