The Art of Custom Made Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Larry Robinson (not entirely pleased as I said so feel free to suggest improvements)
8BFRBPe.jpg

Rod Langway
DMmiGew.jpg

Added them both to the spreadsheet

SnipeNScore

Mar 31, 2019
Ottawa, ON
www.youtube.com
Nice job. Yes, please post the info.:) I haven't done Corkum in my game yet.
NameHead #Eyes ColorEyebrow Style #Eyebrow ColorHair Style #Hair ColorBeard StyleBeard ColorCurrent Beard Length Helmet TypeVisorVisor TintShoulder PadsJersey TuckGlovesStick TypeShaft Tape ColorStick Blade TapeBlade Tape ColorPant LengthSock TuckSock Tape TypeSock Tape Material Sock Tape Color
Bob Corkum

113Light Blue5Brown20Light BrownPartialLight Brown2 CCM V10NoneN/ASmallNoneCCM 30KCCM Ultra TacksWhiteSmall ToeWhiteShortNoneKneeGlossy Transparent N/A
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Greg Johnson50Blue6Dark Brown72BrownNoneN/AN/A CCM V10 NoneN/ASmallNoneSTX Stallion CCM RBZ Revolution PinkSmall ToeBlackShortFullKneeGlossy Transparent N/A
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sorry if its all sloppy literally just copied it from my doc lol

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
A new bunch of players added. A few 80's/90's, and some players from the 40's/50's I made today, in case anyone like to create players from that time.

Rick Tocchet (Flyers)
eScUnda.jpg

Kjell Samuelsson (Flyers)
hrxdnLw.jpg

Gary Suter (Flames)
fumLno2.jpg

Dave Gagner (North Stars)
Swmy4Hv.jpg

Wilf Paiement (Added to Colorado/Quebec in the spreadsheet)
SHvQmfK.jpg

Gordie Howe (Detroit) - Not great IMO so if anyone wants to make an attempt, please go ahead
dXJLSOg.jpg

Ted Lindsay (Detroit)
eBQ7WkY.jpg

yZbRYRZ.jpg

Sid Abel (Detroit)
jl94JW7.jpg

Syl Apps (Toronto)
IkjFtO4.jpg

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Awesome. I especially like your Charlie Huddy. Which face did you use for him?
I second that. My Huddy is awful I even got his skin colour tone wrong I think lol. Speaking of which when will they give us the ability to change skin colour? There are like 10 mixed/ black faces in the game it’s just ridiculous

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
A new bunch of players added. A few 80's/90's, and some players from the 40's/50's I made today, in case anyone like to create players from that time.

Rick Tocchet (Flyers)
eScUnda.jpg

Kjell Samuelsson (Flyers)
hrxdnLw.jpg

Gary Suter (Flames)
fumLno2.jpg

Dave Gagner (North Stars)
Swmy4Hv.jpg

Wilf Paiement (Added to Colorado/Quebec in the spreadsheet)
SHvQmfK.jpg

Gordie Howe (Detroit) - Not great IMO so if anyone wants to make an attempt, please go ahead
dXJLSOg.jpg

Ted Lindsay (Detroit)
eBQ7WkY.jpg

yZbRYRZ.jpg

Sid Abel (Detroit)
jl94JW7.jpg

Syl Apps (Toronto)
IkjFtO4.jpg
Awesome all of those 80/90s players are on my list that I was speaking about the other day. I see Brad McCrimmon(R.I.P) and Hakan Loob in the Gary Suter picture do you have faces for them too?

The 50/60s ones look great too. The brown glove create a team Idea was some great thinking outside of the box on your part I never would have thought of that. That Leafs jersey that Apps is wearing is my favourite Leafs jersey ever. It is similar to the ones they wear today, but that extra stripe that the one in that picture has really ties thing together nicely imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: jocke7

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Awesome all of those 80/90s players are on my list that I was speaking about the other day. I see Brad McCrimmon(R.I.P) and Hakan Loob in the Gary Souter picture do you have faces for them too?

The 50/60s ones look great too. The brown glove create a team Idea was some great thinking outside of the box on your part I never would have thought of that. That Leafs jersey that Apps is wearing is my favourite Leafs jersey ever. It is similar to the ones they wear today, but that extra stripe that the one in that picture has really ties thing together nicely imo.

Sure, I got Loob and McCrimmon as well. I can post them soon.

Thanks, yeah the brown gloves really add to the vintage look from that time. I got the idea from 2K8, even though the 50's teams there wear black gloves.

I agree on that Leafs jersey. Absolutely beautiful and I was glad to see it could be perfectly made in NHL 19. The Leafs should go back to wearing it, I think the ones they use today is too plain with only one stripe.

Reactions: grentthealien

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Sure, I got Loob and McCrimmon as well. I can post them soon.

Thanks, yeah the brown gloves really add to the vintage look from that time. I got the idea from 2K8, even though the 50's teams there wear black gloves.

I agree on that Leafs jersey. Absolutely beautiful and I was glad to see it could be perfectly made in NHL 19. The Leafs should go back to wearing it, I think the ones they use today is too plain with only one stripe.

Alright yeah if you can add those two in your free time it would be appreciated. I’m holding out on trying the 50s and 60 until I see what NHL 20 is like. I’m hoping they give us the ability to remove helmets without the glitch and even better maskless goalies. It sucks that there are no classic masks in 19 , but I feel like I’ll be able to look past that when I do the 70s. I’ll just give all goalies basic white masks.

I agree that the leafs should bring that jersey back. They used it as an alternate a few years ago although the blue was a bit lighter than the original. They also used the white version of it as their alternate during the 2000s Sundin era. They just need to reunite them as the home and road jerseys already!

Edit: Actually I’m mistaken. The one they brought back from 2011-2016 was the model of what they wore from 1967-1970. The one you made was the 1963-1967 model. The difference is below.

Attachments

• 49FB47FD-D4F6-40C5-91DE-9C4DB98A776C.png
    49FB47FD-D4F6-40C5-91DE-9C4DB98A776C.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 7FE0AAB4-2EC0-48C2-AFA1-83F505A72126.png
    7FE0AAB4-2EC0-48C2-AFA1-83F505A72126.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: jocke7

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Been on a bit of a 1994 Mighty Ducks run.. Also how do you guys decide which CCM to use? Since most players in 1994 had the exact same CCM lol

Troy Loney View attachment 226851
Stu GrimsonView attachment 226853
Todd EwenView attachment 226855
Good job keep em coming! I noticed that with the CCM helmets as well. I’m a bit all over the place with my rosters depending on how lazy I am, but I’d say 80% of the players I give the CCM Fitlite because it looks very similar to the ones most players used in the 80s and 90s. The rest were either the Bauer Re Akt 100, Jofa and whatever helmets were listed for each player on the spreadsheet.

Most players wore the CCM that Fedorov is wearing in the first picture. Around 96-97 there was starting to be more variety in helmets as a lot of players switched to that Nike lid just like Fedorov did in the 2nd picture.

Attachments

• C4FA6B66-075D-4A09-82E7-72E93DDCBE39.png
    C4FA6B66-075D-4A09-82E7-72E93DDCBE39.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 5FCD1373-E0FE-4F8A-9651-A9E166B78F25.png
    5FCD1373-E0FE-4F8A-9651-A9E166B78F25.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: SnipeNScore

JurassicPuck

Aug 16, 2014
Have some more player requests
Ruslan Salei