The Armchair GM Thread - LXXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Stanton, Sbisa, Burrows.

How many tough players do you think most teams have? Look at the rosters of St. Louis or Chicago or Colorado or whoever. We have more team-tough players than most teams in this conference.

Well, as long as we're clear that your opinion is in no way related to actually playing hockey and winning games. Maybe we can have the backup goalies do a Zamboni Demolition Derby after every game as well?

I love fighting when it's between two good players as a result of something that actually happened on the ice. Fights for no reason between thugs with ECHL skill levels are garbage and not interesting and should be legislated out of the game.

Good teams don't run bad players like McGratton and Gazdic, bad teams do, tanking teams because they couldn't give a flying **** if they lose.

That's why I'd keep Sestito as the 14th forward. Trundle out and fight McGratton then take each other off the ice for 5 mins, 15 mins later trundle out and fight McGratton again and take each other off for another 5 mins. That's about all these guys are good for, taking a guy that shouldn't be in the NHL out of it for 5 mins. It would be better if neither player played.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
Stanton, Sbisa, Burrows.

How many tough players do you think most teams have? Look at the rosters of St. Louis or Chicago or Colorado or whoever. We have more team-tough players than most teams in this conference.

you know that people look at like, thornton or perry or whoever and think "hm, very big and tall! must be tough" or whatever

I love fighting when it's between two good players as a result of something that actually happened on the ice. Fights for no reason between thugs with ECHL skill levels are garbage and not interesting and should be legislated out of the game.

it doesn't even have to be between two good players. if richardson fought bonino last year or whatever it would be fine. as long as those players have a reason to be on the team other than fighting, i dont mind it too much

every sestito fight that has happened or ever will happen has been or will be boring.

arsmaster*

Stanton, Sbisa, Burrows.

Well, as long as we're clear that your opinion is in no way related to actually playing hockey and winning games. Maybe we can have the backup goalies do a Zamboni Demolition Derby after every game as well?

We're not clear about anything.

I made a new thread to continue this.

Sestito has more talent than janik Hansen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad