OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVII - Office Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
$70k for a daily driver for the average middle class person (which is probably most of us) is indeed excessive. If $70k is chump change to you and you’re a driving enthusiast? Expensive toy. I wish I had that kind of money. Said $70k car would certainly not be my daily driver though, and sure as hell not a Honda G80.
It definitely will not be a "Honda" G80!!!! :)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
It definitely will not be a "Honda" G80!!!! :)

Well I feel embarrassed now. I didn't know what a G80 was so I quickly Googled "Honda G80" because we were talking about Showcase Honda, and skimmed so quickly through the search results I didn't realize that it was an engine :laugh:

Edit: a 296cc, single-cylinder engine at that. Wouldn't make a very good engine for a car.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Well I feel embarrassed now. I didn't know what a G80 was so I quickly Googled "Honda G80" because we were talking about Showcase Honda, and skimmed so quickly through the search results I didn't realize that it was an engine :laugh:

Edit: a 296cc, single-cylinder engine at that. Wouldn't make a very good engine for a car.
Haha if that's the worst you mess up this week I would consider that a great week!!!! Still funny though

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

A G80 is a Genesis model. They’ve got the G90, G80, and G70 in the sedan lineup currently.

I have the fully loaded version of the 3.8. I’d love to instead have the stripped version of the 5.0 but they don’t make one. All 5.0 trims are fully loaded. I can’t afford that.

I have it only because my wife’s father could not tolerate having only the 3.8 and requires the 5.0. I’m much less picky. And I wasn’t going to afford one any other way. Lol.

Like this (mine is silver with light gray interior)

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

rt

May 13, 2004
EDIT: I see the confusion. He was asking about a Honda dealership but was looking for a Hyundai. Having bought four Hyundais from a Hyundai dealership, I chimed in. But I didn’t even notice he was asking about a Honda dealer.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Nah...Hummer EV with crab walk is da bomb.
I'll take things I'll never use but have to repair for $500 Alex (RIP)!

That said, I welcome this new electric truck war that is on the horizon. I look forward to the day where there is an electric pickup than can do everything a 3/4 ton diesel can do today!!

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I'll take things I'll never use but have to repair for $500 Alex (RIP)!

That said, I welcome this new electric truck war that is on the horizon. I look forward to the day where there is an electric pickup than can do everything a 3/4 ton diesel can do today!!

But then they won't be able to do any "rolling coal" on pedestrians, cyclists, or any other people who express displeasure at the truck owner's sh***y driving.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The current cybertruck design you guys have seen isn't final. I'm sure it'll take some design from it, but it won't look like that Robocop truck.

This is the final design and I'm sure it's true cuz I saw it on reddit. :D

upload_2020-12-14_10-37-32.png

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Today, after five months of unsuccessfully trying to re-home her, I just surrendered a dog back to the shelter where I originally adopted her. This feels terrible and I didn't think I'd cry this much over a dog I only had for 10 months.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Today, after five months of unsuccessfully trying to re-home her, I just surrendered a dog back to the shelter where I originally adopted her. This feels terrible and I didn't think I'd cry this much over a dog I only had for 10 months.

That sucks. I hear dog adoptions are up due to the work from home trend. I'm sure they'll find a good home for her.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
The current cybertruck design you guys have seen isn't final. I'm sure it'll take some design from it, but it won't look like that Robocop truck.
I disagree, I think it will still look like the robocop truck that was unveiled. There will be differences of course but I think the changes will be relatively minor, at least from an aesthetics standpoint.

rt

May 13, 2004
I disagree, I think it will still look like the robocop truck that was unveiled. There will be differences of course but I think the changes will be relatively minor, at least from an aesthetics standpoint.
I keep thinking of all the stupid warning labels and stickers and crap, and the blinkers, and all that government/safety stuff. I feel like that stuff is going to stick out like a sore thumb on such a high-concept vehicle. It will be interesting to see, for sure.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I keep thinking of all the stupid warning labels and stickers and crap, and the blinkers, and all that government/safety stuff. I feel like that stuff is going to stick out like a sore thumb on such a high-concept vehicle. It will be interesting to see, for sure.

Reminds me, when I was a little kid, I thought SRS meant that whatever part was labeled as such came from Sears.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Also TSMC just bought 1,200 acres and are planning on employing 1,900 employees (obviously 3x that will be supporting staff from other semi-conductor companies) to North Phoenix, so that should also help influx and keep home prices soaring. Btw, plant should be built in less than a year.

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad