The All Purpose Pens Off Day Thread - Injuries, Practice, Lines, etc (Geno out long term; Bjugs too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Please note - Degen unfortunately moved on as some vets have over the years to bigger and better things. This community is only as good as the amazing members we have. If there are tweets or updates that should be in the OP - please try to @ me so I can do it.

I can't do everything as I, too, have a full time career job and other things in life. Please try to help out whether it's with a GDT, injury updates, or anything you can. It'd be greatly appreciated. Myself, @BHD, and @Scandale du Jour thank you very much.

I absolutely love HF. I wouldn't discuss hockey anywhere else. Let's try to do our best to keep this going as long as we can!

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Crosby has a foot injury and it appears to be not serious. It's probably just bruised and swollen, so he's taking a few days off to rest it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What happened to Degen?

She just decided to move away from the interwebz forums and spend amazing time w/ family and loved ones. A lot of our vets have done so. Life comes fast/furious. Investing time in social media, forums, etc. sometimes is not worth it.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Think “being evaluated” is a bad sign...still deciding on LTIR

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
So Crosby has a bruised foot from blocking a shot, Galchenyuk is probably dealing with some nagging groin issue or something like that and they're waiting for the swelling in Rust's hand to go down to get a better idea of how injured he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad