The All Purpose Pens Off Day Thread - Injuries, Practice, Lines, etc - Another day, another injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They have the ability to create better lines. Galchenyuk-McCann-Tanev would be a quality 2nd line on most teams. After that it's 4th lines so I think they are trying to spread it out a bit so that it's not 2 lines doing the work.

yeah, and that’s dumb with all the injuries...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Horns out longer term, huh?

I gotta wonder if he was battling something, anyway. Didn't seem quite right last ten-ish. Production dried up, too.

Reactions: Andy99

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The good news is that it seems like Schultz will be back soon, so that's at least a positive.

That Hornqvist contract is going to age like milk, though. He misses at least 10-15 games almost every year for the Penguins and this year looks even worse, seeing how he's at 7 games missed already and just being diagnosed with a long term injury. Dude just can't stay healthy at all. They may not be able to move him, but moving on from him this off-season would be smart.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
You know those Rom Coms where the girls get together and put a bra, a lock of hair, their old diary, and a picture of their ex in a garbage can and then torch it?

Someone track down Phil and a match. We got some demons to exorcise.

I mean, steps are being taken.

We’ll find out they’re all deathly allergic to sage or someone would fall into the burning garbage can.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Big woof on the F lines this morning.
Simon back where he doesn't belong.
Noesen should be playing with guys he's familiar with(Laff, Blandisi).

On D, theres really not much they can do but atleast we get a look at MP-Marino.
JJ with Letang and the way he's played in his own end since coming back could be a huge shit show.
I'll just hope and pray there that Letang gets awesome in both ends of the rink vs 1.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rumor has it that it's rearing it's head in China, again. Like... the OG bubonic effing plague.

Eh, Penguins? Eh?!?

Or what about that antibiotic resistant bacteria ? I’m sure that’s spreading in the locker room as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad