The All Encompassing Tank/Rebuild/Tankers GDT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
This is a big game.

Pretty much our playoffs - we have to find a way to throw this one. Maybe give Holzer 25mins and clarkson 20+, whatever it takes

Raymoondo

Leafs Cup 2021
Apr 9, 2013
Toronto
Why do so many people suggest Phaneuf for Richards? Am I missing something? A #2/3 D-man for a struggling (not young) C that cleared waivers? Is it solely to equal out the cap?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Why do so many people suggest Phaneuf for Richards? Am I missing something? A #2/3 D-man for a struggling (not young) C that cleared waivers? Is it solely to equal out the cap?

It was going to be Richards + Toffoli/Pearson for Phaneuf. LA was unwilling to part with their young players to even out the deal.

Obviously, Phaneuf >> Richards. We would have gotten an over the hill Richards in hopes of him getting his game back.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Bob MacKenzie's Top 11
McDavid
Eichel
Hanifin
Strome
Marner
Crouse
Zacha
Werenski (Leafs are Here)
Rantanen
Barzal
Kylington

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I am thinking Bob was just listening the top (whatever). but since we're 9th - that's who the guy projected to go 9th is. (but i guess that's where the BPA comes into play)

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I almost think the Barzal injury could be a blessing in disguise. I remember 2 years ago it was the McDavid/Barzal draft and it was fairly close then.

Guys got a ton a talent. Was pretty close to PPG in his rookie season too.

He's about average defensively too.

Great playmaker. Could be similar to Galchenyuk, drops a bit due to injury, Leafs profit.

I'd like to get another 1st from Franson and try to snag Kocecny. I figure between Nylander, Kocecny, and Barzal you'll have a #1 and #2C lol.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
that's why
anything anti-Leafs winning is seen as tank talk

Funny thing is, tanking is pro Leafs talk. Different ways to play the game. Its what is needed, and the best option for long term success. Leafs are playing chess, but to afraid to sacrifice a pawn for the greater good. As long as they have this mentality they will never win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad