The Alex Pietrangelo Appreciation Thread

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Sigh. I guess it really happened and it's for real. I will miss Pietrangelo the Blues D wont be the same without him. I will always cherish the picture of Petro lifting the cup. I will resent Armstrong for his handling of this for a very long time. And I'll probably still resent him for the Faulk trade that made this happen regardless.

Reactions: blues80

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I mean, there's still a chance we resign AP and move Faulk or Bozak.....the chances are very small, but who knows? Crazier things have happened.
So we package like 3 firsts to move those and then we can re-sign our own player? I thought the benefit of UFA was to get a “free” player, haha.

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
I mean, there's still a chance we resign AP and move Faulk or Bozak.....the chances are very small, but who knows? Crazier things have happened.

I give this a chance if Vegas ends up going a different direction. If Pie loses Vegas, he’s in a bad spot.

I could see him suck it up and take a 1 year deal in STL, go for a Cup here, and then do it all over again next year.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Faulk 6.5 + Krug 6.5 = Pietrangelo 9.5 + Edmundson 3.5

this is confusing
Don't forget, we also gave up Bokk (#25, 2018) for Faulk. (And a 7th next year.) But, we got a 5th from Carolina ... which we shipped to Minnesota for a 6th (Will Cranley) and a 7th (Noah Beck).

Reactions: Ranksu

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I'll appreciate AP even more if the Blues file tampering charges and Vegas owes the Blues draft picks.
Obligatory comment about how we'd just have to pay 2x as much - half to the Devils, half to Lamoriello on the Island - goes here.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Unless they weren’t going to sign him in the first place.
tenor.gif

Because it's not that difficult to read between the lines of what happened and what didn't happen, and draw that conclusion.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
bring on the tampering draft picks and i am gonna smile for years.

captain creampuff is gonna be the gift that keeps on giving to us

Reactions: Xerloris

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad