Speculation: The 2022 Hockey World Championship Thread (Dahlin, Asplund, Cozens, Hayden)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Any highlights/streams of these games? So hard to find content.

Some are being shown on NHL Network so there might be replays available through that (FuboTV for example). Some are also available on ESPN+. And if you have a VPN, you can go to the IIHF YT channel and watch them from there, but the nation list is not something I have handy.

Reactions: Intermission

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Some are being shown on NHL Network so there might be replays available through that (FuboTV for example). Some are also available on ESPN+. And if you have a VPN, you can go to the IIHF YT channel and watch them from there, but the nation list is not something I have handy.

I’m gonna assume only seeing highlight packages on YouTube means it’s geoblocked in Canada, due to TSN

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I’m gonna assume only seeing highlight packages on YouTube means it’s geoblocked in Canada, due to TSN

If you have a VPN and put yourself in someplace like Singapore, you can watch whole games. (At least in previous years Singapore worked for me... I have Fubotv and ESPN so right at the moment, I have game access without hopping on my VPN and wondering at the connection quality by bouncing a signal from half a world away.)

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
If you have a VPN and put yourself in someplace like Singapore, you can watch whole games. (At least in previous years Singapore worked for me... I have Fubotv and ESPN so right at the moment, I have game access without hopping on my VPN and wondering at the connection quality by bouncing a signal from half a world away.)

No VPN. So I guess I’m boned

Deleted member 331730

I live in Germany and have the opportunity to see the hockey world championships. Very clearly that slavkovsky is the number one for me in draft and not wright. The guy is amazing:popcorn:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Cozens line looked good. His first assist was on a goal that went in off a Slovak defenseman's skate.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
FCH.JPG

Capture.JPG

Mock draft fun during lunctime meetings...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad