NFL: The 2021 NFL Season: News, Notes, and Other Stupid Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I haven't been paying attention to the Bears this season. Tomorrow's Lions/Bears game is going to really suck and that's saying a lot. Damn straight I'm going to watch though:nod:

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I haven't been paying attention to the Bears this season. Tomorrow's Lions/Bears game is going to really suck and that's saying a lot. Damn straight I'm going to watch though:nod:
You literally could do anything else in life and whatever that was it would be better than watching that game!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Week 15: Looks like Fox moved the Packers/Ravens game next week to the late window and will make that the national game (it had been Seahawks/Rams). NBC opted not to flex out of Saints/Bucs for either Bengals/Broncos or Titans/Steelers.

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Who had a better career? Calvin Johnson or Julian Edelman?

Edit: Matt Ryan has the most passing yards through 13 seasons ever.

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Today in the Urban Meyer God Complex file:

If this can lead to the jags firing urban with cause they should absolutely investigate it. Guy never should have gone to the pros. College guy all the way.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
FGsDyMDX0AUcO2X

LOLOLOL

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Between his brother and his wife....

Dear @jacksonmahomes

We are sorry that we set boundaries that you tried to ignore. Often times people with un-earned status and a sense of entitlement think they are above the rules and will lash out at the employee enforcing them.

We are sorry we could not seat your very large group. As you probably saw, our bar is very small.

We are sorry that you have the reach that you do, or at least that you think you do and that instead of using it for something positive you decided to use it to try and crush a small business.
We survived a global pandemic, we’ll survive your ego.

We are sorry you didn’t reach out to us first before taking to social media, but then again that is an expectation we would have from a mature and rational person, not someone who pours water on fans and dances on the memorials of tragically lost people for TikTok clout.

We have not been fortunate enough to be born into a much more talented and much more famous family but we would like to think that if we did have that much luck- we would use our influence in more responsible ways.

We hope our apology finds you well

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Pat Mahomes really needs to pull an Aaron Rodgers, and by that I mean cutting off his family, not go actually for-real insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad